Windows 10: Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid

Discus and support Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Twitter continues to inch its way to a sale process, and the latest developments come in the form of alleged bids from potential buyers. Today CNBC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid

Read more: Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid | TechCrunch

:)

Brink, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Resourceful, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Does Windows My Phone sync with google or Salesforce CRM?

My Phone syncs directly to the phone. It does not sync directly to Google or to any third party application (like Salesforce CRM).

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices |
    http://pocketprimer.com

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 23, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

Verizon is busy lately. Last I heard they were buying Yahoo.

essenbe, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid - Similar Threads - Salesforce Google Microsoft

2. All Soft Drink No Eye Time-lapse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Soft Drink No Eye Time-lapse: Futrjdhzk6i4rhdes7oih63e4dsik7r4h https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-soft-drink-no-eye-time-lapse/fa6c39fd-5653-4b49-ad88-6dff92ab9f50
  3. Eye contact not for all Windows 11 user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eye contact not for all Windows 11 user?: Dear community,just invested in a new Surface Pro with i7 processor and windows 11. Have nought bought the model X due to the lower performance in NID. Now it looks like that Microsoft only made the eye contact add on software not for Windows 11 available, ONLY if you buy the...
  4. Eye contact not for all Windows 11 user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eye contact not for all Windows 11 user?: Dear community,just invested in a new Surface Pro with i7 processor and windows 11. Have nought bought the model X due to the lower performance in NID. Now it looks like that Microsoft only made the eye contact add on software not for Windows 11 available, ONLY if you buy the...
  5. verizon jetpack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  6. Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Twitter launch Data Transfer Project: About us The Data Transfer Project was formed in 2017 to create an open-source, service-to-service data portability platform so that all individuals across the web could easily move their data between online service providers whenever they want. The contributors to the Data...
  7. Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Twitter: If you have a Twitter Account you may want to change your Password. It may have been compromised. Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) | Twitter [img] 109300
  8. Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive: Salesforce.com today announced Salesforce Files Connect, a centralized, universal file-sharing solution that enables enterprise customers to seamlessly browse, search and share files located in any repository—all from a single user interface. We’re pleased to announce that...
  9. Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Google Settle All Patent Lawsuits: Article from Paul Thurrott. https://www.petri.com/microsoft-and-google-settle-all-patent-lawsuits Jim *Cool 24783
  10. Bidding farewell to Google Code

in Windows 10 News
    Bidding farewell to Google Code: When we started the Google Code project hosting service in 2006, the world of project hosting was limited. We were worried about reliability and stagnation, so we took action by giving the open source community another option to choose from. Since then, we’ve seen a wide...