Windows 10: Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

Discus and support Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Salesforce.com today announced Salesforce Files Connect, a centralized, universal file-sharing solution that enables enterprise customers to seamlessly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

Source...

:)

Brink, Dec 16, 2014

2. WhatsApp and OneDrive Integration

Thank you very much for all your help dear. I'll update to latest build today.

Sajid__Ali, Dec 16, 2014
  3. WhatsApp and OneDrive Integration

Open file explorer and you'll find the WhatsApp folder at the bottom of your folders list.

Stranger_Hanyo, Dec 16, 2014
Thema:

Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

1. Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive - Similar Threads - Salesforce integrate OneDrive

2. Not able to login to Salesforce app through excel connector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login to Salesforce app through excel connector: Logging the ticket on windows product line after confirm the root cause of the issue is on my my windows local machine settings. I have 2 domains registered on my laptop with primary as "Microsoft" and secondary as "Customerx" domain. Both the domain authentications are done...
  3. Not able to login to Salesforce app through excel connector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login to Salesforce app through excel connector: Logging the ticket on windows product line after confirm the root cause of the issue is on my my windows local machine settings. I have 2 domains registered on my laptop with primary as "Microsoft" and secondary as "Customerx" domain. Both the domain authentications are done...
  4. Not able to login to Salesforce app through excel connector

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keep OneDrive without integration into MS Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep OneDrive without integration into MS Office: One drive can be a very useful online storage mechanism. However currently one drive integration with Microsoft Products like Windows and Office is way to extensive and not configurable. Is it possible to have One Drive installed on a Windows laptop, where it continues to...
  6. New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint

in Windows 10 News
    New integrations with AutoCAD for Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint: Across OneDrive and SharePoint, our vision is to provide simple and secure access to files wherever—and however—your team works. No matter your role, specialization, or industry, we’re always working to expand and connect with the content you find critical. Today, we’re...
  7. OneDrive is now integrated with Skype

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is now integrated with Skype: Skype users can now share links to files and folders they want to collaborate on in a chat using the OneDrive extension for Skype. Available in all markets, languages, and platforms except Mac and Linux, the latest version of Skype now also supports OneDrive—enabling you to...
  8. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is free online storage at...
  9. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive: Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive [img] Adobe yesterday announced new Document Cloud storage integrations with Microsoft OneDrive, which make it easier to access and work on PDF files from anywhere New integration with...
  10. OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app: Gabriel Aul, the head of the Windows Insider program at Microsoft, stated that the OneDrive cloud storage service "'is being integrated directly" into Windows 10, rather than being offered as a stand alone app. Aul's response came from a question on his Twitter account,...