Windows 10: same download 6 times

Discus and support same download 6 times in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] I checked my d/l on windows 10 and I had 6 successful downloads all were the same as you know the d/l on windows 10 is auto did anyone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Nov 13, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

same download 6 times

same download  6 times [​IMG]

I checked my d/l on windows 10 and I had 6 successful downloads all were the same as you know the d/l on windows 10 is auto did anyone else have this

:)

jerrypc1, Nov 13, 2015
  2. Ryguy10 Win User

6 times I tried to upgrade to Windows 10, and 6 times I failed

Windows 7x64, recent version, auto updated.

I tried the automatic free upgrade, and through windows update (white windows symbol).

C1900101-3000D I got the first time, and second time.

3rd time I deleted recommended programs that could be interfering with install and it failed with a new code:

C1900101-40017

I disabled driver signatures through the command prompt. Tried it again through the upgrade, then the update, and then the media creation tool on a USB. Still didn't work...and then it brought me back to the first code C1900101-3000D. I don't have virus
    protection apart from Defender, which apparently is fine.

The last 4 of these attempts included Windows failing to recognize my keyboard, and I had to unplug it and plug it back into my PC. I also got this massive loop of a blue screen saying that the update didn't work, with my computer having to restart 3-4 times.

I'm at a loss. I tried TRIM for my SSD to see it that helped....nothing. This took over 7 hours to try and complete.

8core AMD 8350 cpu,

msi 7970 gpu (up to date)

16gb ram 1600mhz (working fine)

asus crosshair v formula w/ Thunderbolt lan/audio card (up to date bios)

All my stuff work, no issues. I game and use adobe photoshop/premiere pro.

I think I'll end up losing my upgrade at this point...I can't understand why there are so many issues when it comes to upgrading to Windows 10, it feels like I'm chasing a chicken with these random fixes people have. I've tried a bunch of them when they've
    applied and I cannot figure this out.

Frustrations aside, there needs to be a solid fix for people, this is getting ridiculous.

Any chick umm err... ideas?

Ryguy10, Nov 13, 2015
  3. I keep getting the same virus 4 times in the same month. The virus is 'Trojan:VBS/Mutuodo.A'. Why is this happening??!

Do not waste time talking to these people, do not give them any personal information whatsoever, do not be tricked by what they may get you to see on the computer - in fact, don't do anything they suggest on your computer or even visit websites they
    recommend, and for həaven's sake don't give them access to your computer.

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

same download 6 times

1. same download 6 times - Similar Threads - same download times

2. WMP and Duplicates some more than 6-8 times the same song!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WMP and Duplicates some more than 6-8 times the same song!: I use Window 10. I guess that means I have WMP 12 I can't find 'About' or 'Help' section. My problem is I have about 3,400 songs/videos. Most are doubles. Some have between 6-8 copies of the same song. This leads me to believe that I am wasting a lot of space - in addition to...
  3. WMP and Duplicates some more than 6-8 times the same song!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP and Duplicates some more than 6-8 times the same song!: I use Window 10. I guess that means I have WMP 12 I can't find 'About' or 'Help' section. My problem is I have about 3,400 songs/videos. Most are doubles. Some have between 6-8 copies of the same song. This leads me to believe that I am wasting a lot of space - in addition to...
  4. WMP and Duplicates some more than 6-8 times the same song!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. These two files are the same image downloaded from the same place, just at different times...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These two files are the same image downloaded from the same place, just at different times...: These files have been downloaded from the same place at a different time. One I downloaded back in July and the other I downloaded a couple days ago. For some reason, these two files have a different file size, and both of them were downloaded from here:...
  6. These two files are the same image downloaded from the same place, just at different times...

These two files are the same image downloaded from the same place, just at different times...: These files have been downloaded from the same place at a different time. One I downloaded back in July and the other I downloaded a couple days ago. For some reason, these two files have a different file size, and both of them were downloaded from here:...
  7. why is it running 6 times?

why is it running 6 times?: why is it running 6 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-running-6-times/282f7255-7c93-4198-8ceb-00066d2cd961
  8. why is it running 6 times?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it running 6 times?: why is it running 6 times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-running-6-times/282f7255-7c93-4198-8ceb-00066d2cd961
  9. Administrator and not a the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator and not a the same time?: So, a week ago I created another account for work on my windows 10 and ever since it's been acting weirder and weirder. It started with some game shortcuts on my old account's desktop disappearing the moment I had created the new account but since that has happened before and...
  10. 6 times installing the same update anti virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    6 times installing the same update anti virus.: Cant you stop with the same definition anti virus? 6 times already it says each time, installed successfully. What is going on with you people? I want it to stop!...