Windows 10: Same pdf layout differ on different PC

Discus and support Same pdf layout differ on different PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry. Will post again after thoroughly checking 83099 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Apr 27, 2017.

1. sam9 Win User

Same pdf layout differ on different PC

Sorry. Will post again after thoroughly checking

:)

2. Same Microsoft account on different PCs

That is correct. You can purchase a license at the following link:

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2017
  3. Same Microsoft account on different PCs

No, each computer must have their own unique product key to activate Windows 10. Digital License only works when the machine is already licensed and when you reinstall Windows 10 on the same computer.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 27, 2017
Thema:

Same pdf layout differ on different PC

1. Same pdf layout differ on different PC - Similar Threads - Same pdf layout

2. Different display language and keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different display language and keyboard layout: Hello fellow members,I have English as my display language because I work as a software developer and most of my devices use English as the system language, though all my input layouts are German QWERTZ because I live in Germany.How do I remove this pesky English United...
  3. Different language for Win and keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different language for Win and keyboard layout?: Hi all, I need to set my windows in english, and have my kwyboard in a different language. How can I do this? I don't see a separate setting for system and keyboard. Thanks....
  4. Same program runs differently on different logins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same program runs differently on different logins: I have a Windows 7 Pro computer on a work network domain that has three logins set up as local admin.I have a laser engraver control program installed by login1.On login1, the program runs in the background with an icon in the dashboard "tray" with a menu that allows the...
  5. Same program runs differently on different logins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same program runs differently on different logins: I have a Windows 7 Pro computer on a work network domain that has three logins set up as local admin.I have a laser engraver control program installed by login1.On login1, the program runs in the background with an icon in the dashboard "tray" with a menu that allows the...
  6. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  7. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 "tests", same PC, different results...: If I want windows 11, How can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-tests-same-pc-different-results/264d9564-5134-4c5e-af64-edee3447b4f9
  8. 2 "tests", same PC, different results...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Repairing Windows on Different Drive of Same PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repairing Windows on Different Drive of Same PC: Hey there, Wonderful experience with windows today. So after trying to install an update on windows, my PC entered an endless boot cycle saying “Undoing changes...” as the rest of the screen was black. I was able to find an old hard drive lying around that happened to have...
  10. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...