Windows 10: Same updates to AMD showing up

Discus and support Same updates to AMD showing up in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I think Windows is giving me previously installed AMD updates again, what's up? I can't think why the drivers to these were auto deleted on 17.03.2017,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dorian Hawkmoon, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Same updates to AMD showing up

I think Windows is giving me previously installed AMD updates again, what's up? I can't think why the drivers to these were auto deleted on 17.03.2017, I initiated no such action
    Same updates to AMD showing up [​IMG]

Same updates to AMD showing up [​IMG]

:)

Dorian Hawkmoon, Mar 16, 2017
  2. fkofrank Win User

Windows 10 - internal power error

I have a HP probook 450G w/ amd radeon hd 8600/8700M. Make sure you try to update your amd driver either going directly to the amd website or just clicking on the update driver option. I would still check the amd website to see if it is the latest driver.
    If after doing all that and you are getting the same error. Then try rolling back to the previous driver. If that still didn't solve the problem, you will have to disable the device and hope that the amd company will come up with a fixed driver. If the roll
    back worked and you find out later that the device manager shows that the device driver is switched for what ever reason, then maybe you need to follow the above steps I outlined in the previous post. GL

fkofrank, Mar 16, 2017
  3. Error on Upgrade to Windows 10: 8007002c-4000d

So we know Method 2 does not work. I've tried using Windows update to manually install the driver, this does not work. I tried using the Hide Update facility in windows update to stop the troublesome AMD Graphics Adapter WDDM 1.2 AMD Radeon HD7520G
    driver from showing up and this does not work. When it finished this time it said "AMD Graphics Adapter WDDM 1.2 AMD Radeon HD7520G optional failed". So there appears to be no way around this blockage. Has anyone asked AMD about this?

ssmith8740, Mar 16, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Same updates to AMD showing up

You have Ryzen, MS promised better support for it. There should be many more to come.

CountMike, Mar 17, 2017
  5. Okay. I hope they keep it up

Dorian Hawkmoon, Mar 21, 2017
  6. CountMike New Member
    Just checked for drivers for Ryzen chipsets at AMD and they list only for W10. 17.3.1 version same as for older chipsets.

CountMike, Mar 21, 2017
  7. It is strange that they have released same version again. Some kinda bug I presume. Hope they fix the niggling issue of power plans/core parking. Also hope MS optimize 10 for Ryzen by Creator's Update.

Dorian Hawkmoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Same updates to AMD showing up

1. Same updates to AMD showing up - Similar Threads - Same updates AMD

2. Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.: Every time I click "check for updates", a new download pops up then disappears really fast. I managed to snap a screen shot when it appeared and saw that the same update is being installed when it's already installed. This image was after i pressed check for updates 6 times....
  3. Windows Update not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update not showing up?: Restarted, turned on and off doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-showing-up/dc8f4444-f033-418b-a6e9-482cc3f496f7
  4. Windows Update not showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update not showing up?: Restarted, turned on and off doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-not-showing-up/dc8f4444-f033-418b-a6e9-482cc3f496f7
  5. AMD Update in Windows Update Mess Up My Current Drivers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Update in Windows Update Mess Up My Current Drivers.: The Windows Update keeps messing with my current and updated drivers from AMD website. When Windows update automatically updates this display something. My updated software makes an error, and of course, I reinstall again and again the drivers from AMD because if I stick to...
  6. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help when i update driver error comes no such interface supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  7. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Customization
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  8. AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows

AMD drivers not showing up in device manager after reinstalling windows: I recently added a SSD to my lenovo Z51-70 laptop. So, I installed windows 10 on ssd and deleted my windows hdd partitions. In new windows, I installed amd driver successfully. But after sometime my windows crashed and ran into error : driver power state failure. After that...
  9. Anniversary update not showing up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary update not showing up: Your device is up to date. Last checked: Today, ‏‎11:33 AM I upgraded from 7 U to 10 Pro about a month ago, I appear to be running 1511, 10586.494 I haven't upgraded to any preview builds or anything. I haven't seen any new updates since the 17th of july besides...
  10. Amd audio driver not showing up in windows update?

Amd audio driver not showing up in windows update?: My laptop model is hp pavilion g6 (1318ax)based on amd llano and radeon hd graphics.I have a problem where the audio driver for my amd laptop doesn't show up in windows update option but when I try the wushow hide tool it shows up there and I have absolutely not made it...