Windows 10: Samsung Driver error

Discus and support Samsung Driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys and gals. I have had a problem for a while now with my Samsung S4 GT-I9500. The phone is rooted with CWM and has Philz Touch Recovery. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adriaan, May 21, 2016.

1. Adriaan Win User

Samsung Driver error

Hi guys and gals. I have had a problem for a while now with my Samsung S4 GT-I9500. The phone is rooted with CWM and has Philz Touch Recovery. It also has a custom ROM (Resurrection Remix) Currently running Android 5.1.1
    It can't be the phone because when i plug it into another computer running windows 10 or linux it shows up at Computer and i can access it. But when i plug it into my current computer i am using the most it doesn't wanna work.

I have checked at the devices and it shows up but also gives a driver error.

Samsung Driver error [​IMG]

I have downloaded and installed samsung kies but that doesnt work. I have also downloaded and installed the samsung drivers and got the same result. I dont work much with windows because i mostly use and like linux. If you guys and or gals could help I would be greatfull

PC Specs:

Samsung Driver error [​IMG]

:)

Adriaan, May 21, 2016

2. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EED_EC.DLL

The error message you've received could be due to corrupted system files or could be caused by a corrupted or damaged printer driver as eed_ec.dll file is part of the Samsung printer driver known as the Samsung Easy Eco Driver.

You might want to try uninstall and reinstall the driver to see if it resolves the problem.

Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update error "Samsung - Printers - Samsung Universal Print Driver 3 - Error 0x800f024b"

Hi Vinod Archak

same Problen here:

Samsung Printer CLX-3305W, Windows 10 Pro.

Previously Samsung Universal Printer Driver 2 was installed. Windows Update found new Driver Samsung Universal Printer Driver 3, and failed to install. Error Code as above, 0x800f024b.

After this fail, i updated the Samsung Software to new Versions (Easy Printer Manager, Easy Document Creator, Universal Printer Driver from V2 to V3,...) with Samsung Printer Installer (This install the latest component versions in one step...) i use one
    Installer for all Samsung print-related driver and software componments.

But Windows Update tries installing Samsung Universal Printer Driver again and again. How can we stop this?

This is not a driver or software problem within Samsung. Print and Scan works fine.

Please help us.

Happy Holiday

Greetings from Germany

Lutz

Lutz Loeffler, May 21, 2016
Thema:

Samsung Driver error

1. Samsung Driver error - Similar Threads - Samsung Driver error

2. Samsung Printer Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Printer Driver Issue: I have Samsung M2020 Laser Printer and one of its functions every year is to print my Xmas Address Labels. These are saved as an Avery L7160 Template in Word. After recently upgrading to Windows 11 I now have unacceptable alignment issues. On switching to my Canon Inkjet...
  3. Samsung drivers in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung drivers in Windows Update: SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - Modem - 2.17.6.0 SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd. - USB - 2.17.6.0 These have appeared in windows update and are pending install. Does anyone know why they have appeared and how do I remove them? submitted by /u/Petar_Stev [link] [comments]...
  4. Driver for Samsung Ative 110S1J

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for Samsung Ative 110S1J: Dear Team, I have issues with my Samsung Ative 110S1J that after I upgrade to Windows 10 it does not have a driver touchpad for my laptop. I am looking forward to your solution as soon as possible Could you please kindly check the screen below for reference. [ATTACH]...
  5. Drivers for non-samsung SSDs

Drivers for non-samsung SSDs: Am I understanding this correctly... Drives such as the Seagate Baracuda 510 and the ADATA XPG 8200 don't seem to have NVMe drivers to download so they use the Microsoft drivers only? And the Samsung drivers won't work with non-samsung drives? 160866
  6. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  7. CAMERA DRIVERS ON SAMSUNG CELERONRV510

CAMERA DRIVERS ON SAMSUNG CELERONRV510: Please kindly help me I can't find camera drivers on my device manager, am using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/camera-drivers-on-samsung-celeronrv510/0eae19a3-872c-41c6-835c-99f977fd8cd0
  8. Samsung NVME Driver Updated

Samsung NVME Driver Updated: Samsung appear to have updated their NVME driver to version 3.0. You can download it here: SSD Tools Software | Download | Samsung V-NAND SSD | Samsung Semiconductor Global Website Use Majorgeeks if Samsung site is overloaded: Download Samsung NVMe Driver - MajorGeeks...
  9. Driver Help for Samsung

Driver Help for Samsung: I have never done this, but I want to learn how to do this. My system has a Samsung 950 Pro and for some time now when Samsung releases the NVME driver I just download it, extract it and then run the MSI file for my 64-bit system. What I would like to learn is how to...
  10. Samsung laptop driver issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung laptop driver issues: Samsung Laptop model NP700Z5B-S01UB So I'm having a problem with drivers. Mostly with function keys/trackpad and settings software. Samsung has a settings software that controls a bunch of stuff on the laptop. Normally I wouldn't bother with such software but its directly...