Windows 10: Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Discus and support Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, every time I connect my device to my ASUS laptop it charges but I can't transfer files. When I open the Device Manager and I double click on "MTP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreaPaternoster, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Hi,

every time I connect my device to my ASUS laptop it charges but I can't transfer files. When I open the Device Manager and I double click on "MTP USB Device" (Which appears when I connect my device Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) 5f1ebcae-ed42-48cb-b530-9e9cc1b408e4?upload=true.png ), I get this error:

"Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)".

I tried disabling Driver Signature Enforcement in advanced boot option and when I connected the device, it was recognized and I was able to transfer files. Obviously after I rebooted the Driver Signature Enforcement was enabled again.

I've then tried disabling it permanently using the command "bcdedit /set testsigning on". This time, after rebooting I just had a watermark in at the bottom-right of my desktop and the drivers didn't work.

I then created a partition and made a clean installation on windows 10. The smartphone got recognized without any issues.

How do I make it work on my main partition without making a clean installation? This is also kind of weird because I didn't install any USB drivers manually. (I'm also not getting any updates in Windows Update)

Thanks everyone

:)

AndreaPaternoster, Aug 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 not recognizing Samsung Galaxy S6

Windows 10 does not recognize Samsung Galaxy S6. Saw numerous threads for past 6 months that show this was a debacle. Any changes or updates that allows this to work to transfer media files? Tried all available USB ports and different cables. Seems like
    an issue that covers many Android phone types and worked on other versions of windows.

PaulLaPorte, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. (Code 52)

I'm having help with my wireless driver: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious
    software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

ASUS X402CA

Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adaptor

Adonis Biju, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge not recognized by Windows 10

im am trying to take my pictures off my galaxy s6 edge and put onto my lenovo laptop via usb. i upgraded to windows 10 and now it will not recognize my phone. my phone charges but i cannot find where my phone is connected.

cheriarmenta, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

1. Samsung Galaxy S6 not recognized, Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52) - Similar Threads - Samsung Galaxy recognized

2. Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52: Hi, We got the driver signed from hardware dashboard and the certification status is green mark. When we install the signed files on Windows 7 x64 with SP1, the Device Manager shows it cannot verify the digital signature. The OS has installed security update KB3033929 but it...
  3. Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature Code 52: Hi, We got the driver signed from hardware dashboard and the certification status is green mark. When we install the signed files on Windows 7 x64 with SP1, the Device Manager shows it cannot verify the digital signature. The OS has installed security update KB3033929 but it...
  4. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  5. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  6. Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature (Code 52): [ATTACH]Some Windows users are seeing an error in Device Manager or DXDiag of Windows 11/10 that says: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed...
  7. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot verify the digital signature for GamePanel.exe: I recently made a ticket for an issue i had with updating and one of the solution was as follows: "Navigate to below folders and delete all the content of below folders This will remove all pending updates and will refresh the update cache, removing all update history and...
  8. Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature: [ATTACH]When a hardware or software is installed and does not come with a digitally […] This article Windows Defender Error 577, Cannot verify the digital signature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  10. Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy S6 No longer recognized by Windows 10: A month ago, I was able to connect phone via USB to both HP notebook (Envy) and HP Desktop (Pavilion 500-070) and transfer photo and video files from phone to computers and vice versa. Don't remember if it started after an update, but now neither computer recognizes when...