Windows 10: samsung m2020w printer

Discus and support samsung m2020w printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to get my printer to stay online, goes offline & cannot get it to print wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephRussiello, Aug 10, 2018.

1. samsung m2020w printer

how to get my printer to stay online, goes offline & cannot get it to print wireless

:)

JosephRussiello, Aug 10, 2018

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Aug 10, 2018
  4. samsung m2020w printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

samsung m2020w printer

1. samsung m2020w printer - Similar Threads - samsung m2020w printer

2. Samsung M288 multi function printer -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung M288 multi function printer -: I went to scan today for first time in a couple months and the scan capability has vanished from the Samsung Printer experience Tool. I have updated all software for my M288 print/scan and restarted laptop and printer in attempt to correct.. no help.. scan still not available...
  3. Samsung M288 multi function printer -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung M288 multi function printer -: I went to scan today for first time in a couple months and the scan capability has vanished from the Samsung Printer experience Tool. I have updated all software for my M288 print/scan and restarted laptop and printer in attempt to correct.. no help.. scan still not available...
  4. Samsung Printer Driver Issue

Samsung Printer Driver Issue: I have Samsung M2020 Laser Printer and one of its functions every year is to print my Xmas Address Labels. These are saved as an Avery L7160 Template in Word. After recently upgrading to Windows 11 I now have unacceptable alignment issues. On switching to my Canon Inkjet...
  5. Windows 10 and Samsung printer

Windows 10 and Samsung printer: Is windows 10 compatible with a Samsung Xpress M2020 printer? I can't seem to be able to print now that I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-samsung-printer/883431f9-2a86-433d-8d7a-c39b40e54e00
  6. Samsung Wireless Printer

Samsung Wireless Printer: I am trying to install a Samsung Wireless Printer onto my computer but it will lot allow the CD that comes with the printer to load, I get the same error message that it has been blocked by the administrator. I am the administrator and this is a personal PC. Any...
  7. samsung xpress m2070w printer

samsung xpress m2070w printer: After upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 I fail to scan direct scan by pressing scanner button to my PC. My printer with scanner model Samsung xpress m2070w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-xpress-m2070w-printer/40da4c76-2a56-455b-a29f-e386527c77f0
  8. Samsung printer in error state

Samsung printer in error state: Hello, please advise how to reconnect printer Samsung M2026W. Message on computer screen says "printer is in error state". This is a Wi-Fi connection. Would connecting by cable help? Thank you...
  9. SAMSUNG SCX-4600 PRINTER DRIVER

SAMSUNG SCX-4600 PRINTER DRIVER: Dear Sir /Madam, I would like to ask a working version of my printer for Windows 10 Pro. It was working correctly until the latest Windows update to OS build: 19362.116. >>> error-0x000007d1 The printer working OK on KUBUNTU Linux OS, but not on Windows OS... Thank...
  10. Samsung printer software

Samsung printer software: Keeps asking for administrator, I am administrator, and wont run from exe file, right click run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/samsung-printer-software/0d2c6c40-477f-452a-838f-290dea41bf8e