Windows 10: Samsung Magician 4.9 Released

Discus and support Samsung Magician 4.9 Released in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Samsung Magician 4.9 Released New in Version 4.9 - Magician version 4.9 features a number of improvementsover version 4.8: - New model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IownAmoneyPit, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Samsung Magician 4.9 Released

Samsung Magician 4.9 Released

Samsung download links:

Samsung 4.9 software

Installation Guide

Alternate MajorGeeks link:

Samsung SSD Magician 4.9

:)

IownAmoneyPit, Nov 25, 2015

2. How to Enable AHCI for SSD in Windows 10.

AHCI mode looks enabled on Bios, but disabled on Samsung Magician. Also read and write values looks correct. What gives? Is it a bug on Samsung Magician?

TırtoBrass, Nov 25, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT 'probably caused by SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys'

Hi Ban, are you running a Samsung SSD & Samsung Magician 4.4, with RAPID mode turned on.

If so Updating the Samsung Magician software should get rid of the BSOD's according to the Samsung forum . . .

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2015
  4. OldMike65 Win User

OldMike65, Nov 25, 2015
  5. @OldMike65 the reason I decided to post this is because Samsung Magician ver 4.7 was the most recent version listed when performing a forum search.

IownAmoneyPit, Nov 25, 2015
  6. Word Man Win User
    IMO, it's all good - someone not knowing the intimacies of the other Samsung Magician threads will notice it this way.*Wink

Word Man, Nov 25, 2015
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    Ok my mistake then, Like Word Man said its all good, I'd thought we posted it weeks ago, but your right, I found no post about the 4.9 update either. Again My Mistake, sorry. *Redface

OldMike65, Nov 26, 2015
  8. GregH Win User

Strange that my v4.8 when started, checks for updates and says it is the current version.... Just downloaded 4.9 from the Samsung website.

GregH, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung Magician 4.9 Released - Similar Threads - Samsung Magician Released

2. Samsung Magician Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Magician Software: Just installed a Samsung 870 EVO in my system. I was reading about the Magician software and was curious if anyone had it installed on their system and if they thought it was beneficial or not. Curious about the opinions both pro and con. 181319
  3. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: So I have 3 machines (Win10 64-bit) and with Magician 5.3.0 installed. One machine has de OP space not located at the end. I can not seem to change this. See screenshots below. Is this a problem or doesn't it matter? Thanks. [img] [img] [img] 125949
  4. Samsung Magician

Samsung Magician: I just tested Defrag for SSD on 2 devices. Either the possible other processes we talked about are so fast that I could not see what else was going on or it only did a single TRIM command. Exactly as it should be. *Smile *Ditto and garbage collection controlled by the...
  5. SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released

SAMSUNG MAGICIAN version 5.0 just released: SAMSUNG MAGICIAN just released version 5.0 75680
  6. Samsung Magician 4.7 Released

Samsung Magician 4.7 Released: Samsung has updated their SSD tweaking software. Samsung SSD software page Download User Manual New in Version 4.7 Magician version 4.7 features a number of improvements over version 4.6: New model support: 850 PRO 2TB, 850 EVO 2TB Advanced Performance...
  7. Samsung Magician 4.95

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician 4.95: Samsung has released a new version of Magician. All features work in Windows 10. TRIM is turned off so that Windows can perform that task. 37873
  8. Samsung Magician 5.0.0.790 released

Samsung Magician 5.0.0.790 released: Their servers have a metered connection.*Sad Tool & Software | Download | Samsung V-NAND SSD New Features New Samsung Magician features a number of improvements over version 4.9.7 • Completely redesigned and more intuitive user interface • New Models support : Samsung...
  9. Samsung Magician 4.8

Samsung Magician 4.8: Now that Samsung's Magician software is finally available for Windows 10, I have my SSD running with Rapid Mode again. I notice that the application has created a start up entry "Samsung Rapid Mode Notification Utility". This places an icon in the right corner of the...
  10. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician: Samsung Magician Version 5.2 [img] http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201707/20170726234338606/Samsung_New_Magician_Installation_guide.pdf ***Important information, please read the pdf*** *Smile Ya'lls truly Cliff [/quote] One thing I hope is, Samsung gets...