Windows 10: Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM

Discus and support Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I have purchased a HP 4 GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz for my Laptop Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN. After installing this RAM into my laptop. My laptop show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jeet Chowdhury, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM

Recently I have purchased a HP 4 GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz for my Laptop Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN. After installing this RAM into my laptop. My laptop show the 4 GB on system BIOS but it is not booting windows or anything just a black screen. So I downloaded and ran MemTest86+ from my Ubuntu disk and every time it is scanning the memory for errors the system restart with some rainbow color effect after few seconds....

But with my old 2GB OEM RAM laptop running just fine. Any help here?

:)

Jeet Chowdhury, Jul 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Boot Issue Weird Errors Blue Screen

Ok guys for those of you still stuck with blue screen here is the solution that worked for me on my Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN laptop.

The problem was with RAM compatibility. As suggested by Samsung Product Specifications I was trying with DDR3 1333Mhz RAM chips which was giving blue screen. I
    tried with 1066Mhz RAM chip and the issues are all gone.

I would like thank Samsung product specs/support for wasting my 3 days of effort, misguiding through their documentation about the RAM requirement.

Arti Agarwal, Jul 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Boot Issue Weird Errors Blue Screen

I bought Window 10 Home license last week, and successfully installed it on my laptop: Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN.

I then replaced 2GB RAM with a new 8GB RAM and Windows is not able to boot now. It either stucks in Win10 logo screen or fails with a BAD_POOL_HEADER error. When trying with the old RAM it boots up good again.

I thought its RAM compatibility issue but to my surprise the problem persisted with three different new RAM chips.

I then tried booting my laptop using a LINUX boot CD with the new 8GB RAM chip. I also tried setting up installation with the old Windows XP Install CD. The system booted up without any problems in these cases. This confirmed that it was not RAM compatibility
    issue and its a Windows 10 issue.

After searching for answers I tried Safe Mode Start Up, Clean boot options but the boot continues to hang at the same point with Windows 10.

Does any one from Microsoft have a proper answer? I have been pushed here and there by support people, try this that but no resolution yet.

Arti Agarwal, Jul 4, 2015
Thema:

Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM

1. Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM - Similar Threads - Samsung RV509 A0CIN

2. Windows 7 Install on SAMSUNG NP RV515

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Install on SAMSUNG NP RV515: I upgraded to windows 7on my grandpa's laptop, then suddenly will it takes forever to boot? Or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-install-on-samsung-np-rv515/485c5c2f-a972-4192-afb6-97375986f58a
  3. Windows 7 Install on SAMSUNG NP RV515

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Install on SAMSUNG NP RV515: I upgraded to windows 7on my grandpa's laptop, then suddenly will it takes forever to boot? Or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-install-on-samsung-np-rv515/485c5c2f-a972-4192-afb6-97375986f58a
  4. Only 4 of 8 gb ram available

in Windows 10 Support
    Only 4 of 8 gb ram available: Thanks for reading this post. I have a Dell Inspirion 5770 laptop. Screenshots of some pertinent specs attached. My task command prompt >systeminfo shows that I have 8,055 mb total physical memory installed but only 3,881 mb available physical memory. I have seached the web...
  5. Windows 10 on Samsung np-n100s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Samsung np-n100s: Is it possible to install windows 10 on the Samsung np-n100s laptop? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-samsung-np-n100s/9d42f16f-1fe1-4acb-bf69-a2303e636d32
  6. Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram: I have win 10 pro which is run on 3 gb ram but when i update my ram to 4gb win 10 pro dose not open.BIOS shows 4GB memory but win 10 pro did not run WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-not-run-on-4-gb-ram/0dd28cd2-d01c-4db8-8a6e-de56e6e102cd
  7. Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?: Work is sending me a laptop since my personal one has been giving me issues. However, when looking at the specs, I noticed that the RAM is only 4 GB (i3 processor), and this has me pretty worried. Specifically, the model is a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in1 (5406). I am a...
  8. 8 gb ram installed only 4 showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    8 gb ram installed only 4 showing: Hello, I have a Lenovo ideapad 310 touch laptop with 8gb ram installed in the ram slot. The laptop came with the 8gb ram installed when it was purchased, this was not a modification. However, the system shows exactly 4.00 gb of ram when I click on about in settings. This is...
  9. Install windows 10 on samsung rv509

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 on samsung rv509: For Install windows 10 on samsung rv509 you should update bios on laptop.then replace wireless card with onather wifi card fore example dell wireless card 1702. And end you can install windows 10...
  10. Samsung RV509 And Broadcomm WNIC Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung RV509 And Broadcomm WNIC Problem: I'm Using Samsung's RV509 Laptop And As Windows 10 Not Supported In My Laptop While I'm Having The Stock BroadComm WNIC Card. So I Removed And Installed Windows 10 On My Laptop.... Now Can You Tell Me Is This Card Work With My Laptop And Windows 10? Amazon.com: Atheros...