Windows 10: samsung sgh 1337 will not load the mtp drivers

Discus and support samsung sgh 1337 will not load the mtp drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get my Samsung galaxy to work with windows 10 on my HP Laptop Pavilion dv7-4267cl AMD Phenom II Triple-Core N870 (2.3GHz) 6GB Memory 640GB HDD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keith davisson, Aug 5, 2015.

1. samsung sgh 1337 will not load the mtp drivers

I cannot get my Samsung galaxy to work with windows 10 on my HP Laptop Pavilion dv7-4267cl AMD Phenom II Triple-Core N870 (2.3GHz) 6GB Memory 640GB HDD AMD Radeon HD 6370M 17.3" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

the USB drivers load fine but windows comes up with this error message 0x800f0219 after failing to load the MTP drivers?

I downloaded the drivers from hp's site but when they load I don't see where it tries to load an MTP driver? When I plug my phone it widows makes the default sound but when I look for my phone It doesn't show up in the hard drive area and it shows an error in the Device manager area

:)

keith davisson, Aug 5, 2015

2. 7.8 update for samsung focus sgh-i917

pls my samsung sgh-i917 when loading it automaticaly hang

giftdimkpa, Aug 5, 2015
  3. CANNOT connect Windows Mobile device to Windows Mobile Device center in Win 7

I cannot get my Samsung mobile phone SGH-E900 to connect via USB as disc won't function with windows 7 and driver won't load. This means my phots cannot be downloaded.

Help

Cheers Letty

LetitiaBurrell, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

samsung sgh 1337 will not load the mtp drivers

1. samsung sgh 1337 will not load the mtp drivers - Similar Threads - samsung sgh 1337

2. My camera and MTP driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera and MTP driver not working: When I reinstalled windows 10, the MTP driver and camera stopped working. When I enter the camera it says That it requires the media feature pack for N and KN versions" I have installed the feature but its still didn't work. I have tried to install the MTP driver but it...
  3. Mtp driver broken

Mtp driver broken: so basically i cant seem to update mtp driver usb nor replace it with some other driver because whenever i plug my phone into my pc it just doesnt want to recognize it i tried everything by manually installing or using other softwares or going on google for help and im...
  4. Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.

Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.: Hello, I had been trying installing/updating mtp driver from device manager and the problem appears to be like this:- Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.The install class is not present or is invalid. So, anyone...
  5. mtp usb driver

mtp usb driver: Hi . May someone help me thrue fixing usb drivers ? Im runnung on windows 10 pro / os build 10.0.18363.836 / ver 1909 I have tried all possible solutions and nothing get fixed..! All i need is to connect my android phone to my laptop thrue mtp ... Many thanks...
  6. MTP Driver Windows Home N

MTP Driver Windows Home N: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home N Version 1903 and when i connect my Android device the MTP driver not install corect.. Can everyone Help me ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mtp-driver-windows-home-n/8431d0a2-beb2-4378-9e31-6d6c622a3de2
  7. MTP USB driver not working correctly

MTP USB driver not working correctly: I have a Windows 10 computer that will not complete the set up for the USB connection to my Motorola Moto G6 phone. I can see the phone listed in Device Manager, but under the Other devices section. When I try to update the driver, it says there is an issue with the driver. I...
  8. USB (MTP) not working, driver not installing

USB (MTP) not working, driver not installing: I try the different methods mentioned in discussions. (Dont know how to add to that discussion) 1) doing update automatically and manually 2) use C:\window\inf 3) I try to do a clean boot and use the methods above. Same problem/message. None worked. MTP driver...
  9. Cancel Update "Awating Install..." -Samsung MTP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel Update "Awating Install..." -Samsung MTP: Hello, my Windows update looks like this: And I can't install updates because, the Update progress cancels when windows is trying to install the SAMSUNG MTP Device, I don't know why. [ATTACH] I tried: SFC DISM ResetWU Manually Resetting Windows Update Uninstalling...
  10. MTP driver error

MTP driver error: Hi, My LGV20 is working perfectly and is recognized by other computers. I go to Microsoft Page and download the MTP driver. I go to LG Page and install the universal USB LG mobile phone driver, and it says that I don't have the MTP driver installed. I have spoken to...