Windows 10: Samsung shows up biggest ever SSD for the enterprise

Discus and support Samsung shows up biggest ever SSD for the enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Do you want a seriously big and seriously fast solid state drive (SSD) for your enterprise servers? Samsung has exactly what you need. It's new PM1633a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Samsung shows up biggest ever SSD for the enterprise

Read more: ​Samsung shows up biggest ever SSD for the enterprise | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 2, 2016

2. Random acces denied to files or folders

Yes you are right. There is a caching and optimisation tool installed.

I have a Samsung SSD that came with "Samsung Magician" software.

Maybe this is causing the problem!?

But my problem is showing up also on my external portable drive and even on usb sticks.

Samsung Magician only affects my SSD.

gavrochegabi, Mar 2, 2016
  3. AlexCoole Win User
    No sound on tv thru HDMI connection after downloading Windows 10

Hi recently download windows 10 and have been having problems ever since it seems. Biggest problem. Sound will not play over HDMI to tv. Worked flawlessly on Windows 8 and now nothing. I've done almost all troubleshooting, switching out HDMI's, it is showing
    audio as output to Samsung TV, tried different inputs, everything on both sides is "up-to-date",etc. Please help as due to apparent and quite unfortunate compatibility issues with Samsung and Surface 3 wireless connections the HDMI is the only way to connect
    to TV. Please Help

AlexCoole, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Sounds like we're another step closer to larger and cheaper SSDs for the home user. *Smile

Winuser, Mar 2, 2016
  5. vfoster Win User
    Sounds like a(n archivist's) dream come true! *Homer Drooling

vfoster, Mar 2, 2016
  6. linw Win User
    Or nightmare if they have to back it up!!

linw, Mar 2, 2016
  7. Cr00zng Win User
    Or nightmare, if it breaks and there's no backup...*What

Cr00zng, Mar 2, 2016
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

One of those on a NAS box would be great -- however only Lottery Winners need even to be THINKING about buying one of those for the moment - although prices will come down.

Seems the writing is on the wall eventually for older "Rust distributers" -- also SSD more environmentally friendly to make too -- note that the so called "Rare Earths" used in SSD manufacture are not actually so "Rare" and use SSD's use less harmful products in manufacture - including a lot less Coal (for Iron Ore - in the spinners).

Love to see the day when my NAS box (already small form factor - Microserver size) will be smaller than the Cable Box !!!! Less power and heat too I'd imagine.

Shows though the way to the future.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 3, 2016
  9. Pendaws Win User
    Sounding very promising but I am sure the $$$$ value will kill it off for the ordinary user. *Smile

Pendaws, Mar 4, 2016
  10. Winuser Win User
    It will be years before the price would be low enough for the home user. It does show the technology is improving and the prices of SSDs should go even lower than they are today.

Winuser, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Samsung shows up biggest ever SSD for the enterprise - Similar Threads - Samsung shows biggest

2. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  3. Samsung SSD is detected but not showing up in "This PC" Devices and drives session on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung SSD is detected but not showing up in "This PC" Devices and drives session on...: I have a Samsung Portable SSD T7. I tried to insert it into my laptop but it does not show up in "This PC" Devices and drives. I then go to Disk Management and found that the SSD is detected but cannot change drive letters and path. I have tried to update the drivers and also...
  4. Samsung SSD is detected but not showing up in "This PC" Devices and drives session on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung SSD is detected but not showing up in "This PC" Devices and drives session on...: I have a Samsung Portable SSD T7. I tried to insert it into my laptop but it does not show up in "This PC" Devices and drives. I then go to Disk Management and found that the SSD is detected but cannot change drive letters and path. I have tried to update the drivers and also...
  5. SSD not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up: I booted up my computer and it crashed. I shut it off and then booted it up again and it ran normally. However, when trying to access my external SSD which I installed a while ago, the drive and files don't show up....
  6. SSD not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not showing up: I booted up my computer and it crashed. I shut it off and then booted it up again and it ran normally. However, when trying to access my external SSD which I installed a while ago, the drive and files don't show up....
  7. Why Do I Hate Windows 10, It's is the Biggest Pile Of **** Ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Do I Hate Windows 10, It's is the Biggest Pile Of **** Ever: Not sure if it just me ...... But Windows 7 is in a league of it's own, It was the last MS OS not to fill up you machine with **** after **** that most sensible people does not want ! WINDOWS 10 is simply a joke, with Microsoft invading everyone's privacy with ****...
  8. windows defender is the biggest boss ever help me to beat that please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows defender is the biggest boss ever help me to beat that please: literally im driving crazy for a day. im trying to remove it for good, i write disableantispyware and set it as 1, i do every damn thing what internet says but somehow 'msmpeng.exe' a.k.a 'antimalware service executable' works! thats what makes me crazy. please help!!...
  9. SSD not showing up in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD not showing up in BIOS: Hey! Around one week ago my SSD started to troll me, and my PC started to get blue screen every day with an error code of UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, I didn't cared about it too much, I jist restarted my PC and ignored it. But today I started to get blue screens every 30...
  10. E3 2018: Microsoft Readies Biggest E3 Showing Ever

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2018: Microsoft Readies Biggest E3 Showing Ever: Since Xbox made its first appearance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in 2000, Xbox has had a major presence at the show, delivering exclusive and powerful ways to let fans in on what we’re up to, and 2018 will be no different. In fact, it will be our biggest showing...