Windows 10: Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer

Discus and support Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Trying to install Samsung SmarThru office V2 for my printer/scanner, but Windows 10 reports the signer of the executable is not trusted, I downloaded... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scalextrix, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer

Trying to install Samsung SmarThru office V2 for my printer/scanner, but Windows 10 reports the signer of the executable is not trusted, I downloaded from the Samsung website and the signer is shown as Samsung.

There seems to be no way to bypass this, anyone have a clue whats going on?

:)

Scalextrix, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Mean Jim Win User

Samsung SCX-4100 Printer - Getting Working (Scanning + Printing) with Windows 10

I was able to get my SCX-4100 working on a clean install. The only thing you need is the scanner driver, but it seems this file is not available on Samsung's support site. Windows 10 will install the Samsung Universal Print Driver 3 when you connect the
    printer, which works for printing. I had the Windows 7 scanner driver on my backup drive. The file name is SCX-4100_Win7_Scan.exe, and it installs and works just fine in Windows 10. Install the SmarThru software and use it for scanning.

At the time of this post, no downloads are available at all on the Samsung US website, but the SmarThru software is available on the Samsung UK website (null | Samsung Support UK).

Mean Jim, Sep 13, 2015
  3. I can't install Samsung smarthru.

I can't install Samsung Smarthru software. I cannot even switch to the administrator account. Why had MS locked down my own system. I'm really bummed and need help

BradleyUtterback, Sep 13, 2015
  4. pr11t Win User

Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer

So it means you tried advanced startup setting to enable installing of unsigned drivers?
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...336d248?auth=1

Because for me SmartThru 4 installs fine, (all Win10 updates installed), but ->
    * I can't install old print driver (says hash file missing, maybe tampred or corrupt).
    * I can install universal print driver & scan driver
    * After opening, ST4 is unable to recognize scanner.

pr11t, Sep 26, 2015
  5. I had not tried advanced startup (the guide you linked to had changed but I get the point) but I have now and it does not work. The exact error is:

Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer [​IMG]

When I follow the 'How do I unblock this publisher?' link, its just a naff Bing web search with no relevant results.

Scalextrix, Oct 4, 2015
  6. chceviker Win User
    Hi, you can download Samsung printer software installer from Samsung
    Samsung Printer Software Installer
    i had the same problem. But this printer software installs both drivers and smartru office for printer
    i hope it helps.

chceviker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer

1. Samsung SmarThru Office v2 - Samsung not trusted as a signer - Similar Threads - Samsung SmarThru Office

2. how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung: Hi there I was wondering how to download samsung studio on a24 samsung please can you tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-samsung-studio-on-a24-samsung/eb653106-4d55-4436-abd6-fd0759e09829
  3. samsung account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    samsung account: I do not have access to my old samsung account due to losing my phone in an unexpected way. I could not, cannot, and will not be able to log into it again since my old phone is definitely broken and everything on it is lost, and samsung isn't fast to answer my question as to...
  4. Samsung Pro is now Samsung EV0

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Samsung Pro is now Samsung EV0: My friend has an AMD 16 core system (with SMT on), 32GB RAM, Asus 570 and the high end 5950x, has a 1Tb TLC EVO NVMe SSD and a Samsung SATA SDD (2Tb) - his entire system in Gen 4 including the ram can anyone suggest any good brand like WD that still make 3D MLC (2-BIT)...
  5. Samsung account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung account: [ATTACH] Does someone know why I can't remove Samsung account from Microsoft sign-in options, the remove button does nothing? Thanks https://preview.redd.it/vvysa4te44651.png?width=1715&format=png&auto=webp&s=09e9342c6d8bdb3043deb0b85724c3dd3ef9dfd8 submitted by...
  6. SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SAMSUNG: I know this is not a phone forum tried everywhere else maybe someone would know is there an external battery charger made for my phone to charge the battery outside of the phone? THANK YOU...
  7. samsung tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    samsung tablet: Hi when i boot up on my Samsung tablet i get a notice system recovery android reboot 3 E IT GIVES ME OPTIONS BUT DOES NOTHING anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-tablet/cfefa4f7-1245-4bb7-a6e8-54b0837f4ae7
  8. sAmsung 970evo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sAmsung 970evo: hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970evo/1e50957d-7280-4782-bea2-8d8e4578ce8a
  9. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239
  10. Samsung Magician

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Magician: I just tested Defrag for SSD on 2 devices. Either the possible other processes we talked about are so fast that I could not see what else was going on or it only did a single TRIM command. Exactly as it should be. *Smile *Ditto and garbage collection controlled by the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. I cant install Samsung smarthru

3. administrator blocking me from installing smarthru scx 4100

4. samsung smarthru office windows 10,
  5. smar thru office win 10 not scanning,
  6. samsung smarthru office install problem,
  7. samsung smarthru office 2 blocked,
  8. smart thru office does not recognize scanner,
  9. smarthruoffice_v2 microsoft,
  10. windows 10 cannot install samsung smarthru office 2,
  11. smarthru office samsung windows 10,