Windows 10: Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

Discus and support Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It appears that Microsoft has finally managed to bring more partners on board. Samsung is launching its first Windows 10 ARM PC later this year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

It appears that Microsoft has finally managed to bring more partners on board. Samsung is launching its first Windows 10 ARM PC later this year.

Qualcomm today announced Snapdragon 850 processor and it will power the next-generation Always Connected PCs, including Samsung’s. The smartphone maker Samsung has agreed to launch a Windows 10 ARM device with the new processor, and it’ll join Asus, HP and Lenovo later this year.

While Samsung hasn’t announced the specifications of its ARM PC, but it’s likely that the company will focus on the same or slightly better feature as the rest of the OEMs.

“At Samsung, we understand the unique needs of our consumers and aim to create new innovations to support their ‘on-the-go’ lifestyle,” said Kyungsik Choi, executive vice president and head of strategic marketing office, mobile communications business, Samsung Electronics.

Windows 10 ARM devices deliver longer battery than the traditional computers without compromising performance, thanks to Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor. The new processor is supposed to address the flaws of Snapdragon 835 which left a lot to be desired in terms of capabilities and obviously, performance.

The Always Connected PCs with Snapdragon 835 processor performed poorly on Benchmark tests, and it received mixed-reaction from critics as well. The Snapdragon 850 is, however, better and it is supposed to resolve most of the complaints aimed at the original models.

Samsung’s press release statement praises Microsoft’s Windows 10 on ARM initiative and Qualcomm’s Always Connected PC strategy.

“This collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies and their Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform will allow us to provide always on, always connected mobile computing experiences for our customers,” Samsung in a press release.

Samsung is not the only company working on devices powered by Snapdragon 850 processor. HP, Lenovo and Asus will also launch the new ARM PCs with Qualcomm’s upgraded chipset.

Qualcomm earlier today said that the first devices powered by Snapdragon 850 processor will hit the market just ahead of the holiday season. Would you buy a Samsung-branded Windows 10 PC? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

The post Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

1. Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year - Similar Threads - Samsung launch Always

2. Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Ubisoft Connect Launcher not launching on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Ubisoft Connect or Uplay is a game launcher just like Steam or Origin, and for the most part, it behaves just like them, allowing the user to launch games, add extra features, and much more. However, a lot of users started complaining that Ubisoft just fails to launch...
  3. connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC: I use Link To Windows on my Samsung 10 e and Your Phone on my PC. I love it. But it keeps disconnecting, and I have to go back to aka.ms.etc and enter a code to reconnect them. Any idea how I can stop having to do this? I don't know what's causing it....
  4. connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC: I use Link To Windows on my Samsung 10 e and Your Phone on my PC. I love it. But it keeps disconnecting, and I have to go back to aka.ms.etc and enter a code to reconnect them. Any idea how I can stop having to do this? I don't know what's causing it....
  5. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...
  6. Samsung SSD not always initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SSD not always initialized: I have a Samsung 860 2.5" EVO 1TB SSD in the 2.5" slot replacing the HDD that came with it - the problem is, the machine randomly sees it. The machine is GT80 Titan SLI running latest-greatest Win10 home. It apparently has no such issues with an HDD so there is nothing...
  7. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they are connected to music and voice. I cannot hear anything, and besides, I thought you should be able to use them to play games....
  8. pc samsung ,windows 10

pc samsung ,windows 10: Ho appena ristallato Windows 10 sul mio portatile Samsung, ma non ho più la webcam, ho fatto quasi tutto fosse possibile, ma non trovo la soluzione per installare webcam vi chiedo se esiste una soluzione, o devo aspettare che Samsung o Microsoft rilasci driver per Windows...
  9. How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10

How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10: How do I connect a Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10? Everything I'm trying is failing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-connect-samsung-r1-speaker-to-pc-with/23cfd7b4-3b2e-4e63-bfe5-edcb335bb184
  10. Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 dual-screen laptops will probably launch this year: Gregory Bryant, Intel’s senior vice president of client computing said in an interview that the dual-screen, foldable or bendable devices are coming this year. It’s only a matter of time before we see dual-screen Windows 10 laptops emerge in force, and it’s likely that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung always connected pc

2. samsung allways connect PC