Windows 10: Samsung TV And Miracast Error

Discus and support Samsung TV And Miracast Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Fellow Windows Users. I tryed to use "windows key"+"k" to use Screen mirroring and i get the next message on the TV: video data is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Marthijn99, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Samsung TV And Miracast Error

Hello Fellow Windows Users.

I tryed to use "windows key"+"k"
    to use Screen mirroring and i get the next message on the TV:
    video data is not supported

On windows it say connected and on the TV Its keeps Saying Loading

i get crazy from it because the tv and laptop are in a totaly diffrent room
    and the reason is so that i can make a wireless media center from it

PS: if i look in DXDIAG it says miracast supported and only the videocard is not supported
    but i have also a intel onboard grapics in this laptop that i can use in stead of the video card ? ( i think so see picture 1)
    so my thaugts are to disable the nvidia and enable the intel only restart the laptop and try it again but nothing

Samsung TV And Miracast Error [​IMG]

here a detailed log of the dxdiag DxDiag.txt

any ideas are welcome

kindly regards Marthijn Wennemers(but call me Marthy for short)

Edit TV is samsung led 46 (please aks if you need to know more)

:)

Marthijn99, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Time Lady Win User

Screenmirror desktop to samsung tv

Is the Samsung TV either wifi or Miracast enabled?

Time Lady, Sep 13, 2017
  3. AndreiOrO Win User
    Screen Mirroring issues

the window only says. "something went wrong, could not connect"

i´m trying to connect to the tv via wireless and use the tv like a second display for the computer

and the samsung tv it´s miracast enabled becausei can connect my phone and tablet wich bough use miracast(tablet is a samsung tab 4 and smartphone is a HTC m7)

and the problem is that with a notebook with windows 7 it´s working....

AndreiOrO, Sep 13, 2017
Thema:

Samsung TV And Miracast Error

1. Samsung TV And Miracast Error - Similar Threads - Samsung Miracast Error

2. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  3. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  4. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I try to connect my pc wirelessly with my samsung smart tv with Miracast but its not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to connect my pc wirelessly with my samsung smart tv with Miracast but its not working: as stated Im trying to connect my pc with my tv wirelessly but its not working, it says that Miracast isnt available on this device and im not sure what to do except buy a way too long hdmi cable I tried searching up anything, like using windows+r and downloading the file in...
  6. I try to connect my pc wirelessly with my samsung smart tv with Miracast but its not working

I try to connect my pc wirelessly with my samsung smart tv with Miracast but its not working: as stated Im trying to connect my pc with my tv wirelessly but its not working, it says that Miracast isnt available on this device and im not sure what to do except buy a way too long hdmi cable I tried searching up anything, like using windows+r and downloading the file in...
  7. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  8. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  9. unable to miracast to my tv

unable to miracast to my tv: error is this pc and mobile devices does't support miracast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-miracast-to-my-tv/198d87b8-8c1c-41a8-b6f6-3718739db96a
  10. Miracast error?

Miracast error?: Since the cumulative update yesterday every time I boot up I get these two errors in event viewer. EventID 10 The Appx operation 'RemovePackageAsync' on 'Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy' failed for user 'L: ------@yahoo.com' - Deployment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. errors using miracast from tablet to samsumg tv