Windows 10: samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone?

Discus and support samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; yo guys i have a samsung usb LD190G (LS19LFUGF/EN) and it worked just fine with the previous "normal" windows 10 but i recently installed the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by premier69, Aug 1, 2016.

1. premier69 Win User

samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone?

yo guys

i have a samsung usb LD190G (LS19LFUGF/EN) and it worked just fine with the previous "normal" windows 10 but i recently installed the new aniversary edition, redstone i believe its called and i cant for the life of me to get the monitor working now i tried downloading what i could find on samsungs website... i tried forced compability etc.

am i screwed?

:)

premier69, Aug 1, 2016
  2. andieagle Win User

display profile did not migrate-CRASH

After installing Win10, Photoshop CC and Lightroom, PSE12 all crashed. Error message say "Monitor profile Samsung-Natural color Pro 1.0 ICM appears defective. Device manager says that "Device Display\SAM02B\5&2af0f14&0UID257 could not be migrated.

Device manager says monitor (Samsung Syncmaster TFT-LCC) and video card (Raedon HD 4670 are working properly.

andieagle, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Monitor page width

I have a Samsung B24240Bl monitor on a Dell running Win10. All pages seem to be a bit too wide. I have downloaded and installed new Monitor drivers and all win updates and that did not help. Seems no custom size adjustments. Any suggestions?

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Carol85209, Aug 1, 2016
  4. samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone?

Does it use the DisplayLink software?

alphanumeric, Aug 1, 2016
  5. premier69 Win User
    yes it does. samsung support was ofc no help. sorry for late reply. am i screwed?

premier69, Aug 14, 2016
  6. I have an ASUS 15 inch USB monitor. I just plug it in and Windows does the rest. It's detected, DisplyLink is installed automatically, and after a reboot its working. In the very early builds it was a PITA to get working, lately all I have to do is plug it in and wait a few minutes for things to happen. You'll need Internet for this to work, otherwise DisplayLink won't downloaded and install.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone?

1. samsung usb monitor incompability with win10 redstone? - Similar Threads - samsung usb monitor

2. Samsung 49"Monitor damage

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Samsung 49"Monitor damage: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, Out of no where my screen malfunctioned and looked like the picture. Unfortunately i've bought it a while ago and am out of guarantee. There is no phisical damage to the screen. Do ya'll think this is fixable or can it be trashed. Thanks for the help.
  3. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers: Hello! The only monitor I have in hands right now is some ancient lcd Samsung monitor. "SyncMaster 732nw plus", to be exact. Last time I knew, it was able to display Windows 7 with no problem. Now, when I plug it into a gt 1030 card via VGA, it will stop receiving signal...
  4. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers: Hello! The only monitor I have in hands right now is some ancient lcd Samsung monitor. "SyncMaster 732nw plus", to be exact. Last time I knew, it was able to display Windows 7 with no problem. Now, when I plug it into a gt 1030 card via VGA, it will stop receiving signal...
  5. Old Samsung Monitor Doesn't Have Win10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. monitor samsung problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    monitor samsung problem: salve Sono in possesso di un Monitor SyncMaster 233 HD della Samsung che uso come secondo schermo del portatile. Sta mattina accedendo il pc ho visto che il monitor era di colore viola cosa che mi succede sempre e basta che muovo il cavo vga e il colore torna normale, ma...
  7. samsung usb driver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    samsung usb driver: Hello there, I want to install SAMSUNG usb driver in my windows laptop but couldnot install. installation blocke and shows this dilogbox. how do I unblock the publisher to install the latest Samsung driver in my laptop.[ATTACH]...
  8. Updating Win10 to Redstone with BitLocker Enabled?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updating Win10 to Redstone with BitLocker Enabled?: With the new major release of Windows 10 AU (Redstone) or even the upcoming Redstone 2 update planned somewhere around beginning of 2017, will I have to temporarily disable BitLocker in the process of updating to Redstone? Since this is a major update to Windows 10, can it...
  9. Win10 Redstone Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Redstone Update: I have my updates set to defer upgrades and I am wondering as to how long would it delay a feature update like the Redstone update? Is there like a certain timeframe to this by having that setting checked? And what if I decide I want this Redstone update now? Should I...
  10. Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Redstone and Redstone 1 License Key?: I am still running Win10 Pro (November Update 1511), and I am waiting for Redstone 1 (stable release) to roll out. I think its planned in January of 2017, I am not sure. Anyways, I did a clean install of Win10 Pro version 1511 using by license key for that version from the...