Windows 10: Sandboxie beta for windows 10

Discus and support Sandboxie beta for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm thinking of trying it out. Has anyone else given it a go? If so, I'm interested in your impression. Is it stable? 20178 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrpumpkin, Aug 29, 2015.

1. mrpumpkin Win User

Sandboxie beta for windows 10

I'm thinking of trying it out. Has anyone else given it a go? If so, I'm interested in your impression. Is it stable?

:)

mrpumpkin, Aug 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 continually suggests Using Edge instead of IE

OK; I got 64-bit Sandboxie working under Windows 10. Only Sandboxie version 5.01.13 works. It is still in beta test but I have used it a lot without a problem. That means I can run Firefox 64-bit safely. Firefox does not have an built-in sandbox capability
    the way Edge and IE 11 do. This can lead to zero-day exploit problems. I would rather use Sandboxie than anything else right now including Microsoft's Edge and IE11 built-in capabilities.

The fact that Microsoft has not answered us or fixed the linking from Outlook 2007 to IE11 is beginning to get me annoyed because I plan to stay with Outlook 2007 in the long term.

Atlanta Southsider, Aug 29, 2015
  3. can I sandbox windows 10 Edge?

I am running windows 10 with Edge browser. I would like to use Sandboxie but apparently Sandboxie does not have a program for Edge. Does anyone know if there is a sandbox for Edge or can someone suggest a REAL good anti virus program to get?

RossBuchanan_875, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Sandboxie beta for windows 10

1. Sandboxie beta for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sandboxie beta

2. Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!: Good news people... Sophos has decided to make Sandboxie free again, and it will be eventually open-source! Click HERE for the homepage. Sophos is excited to announce that we are making Sandboxie a free tool, with plans to transition it to an open source tool. This new...
  3. win 10 update 1903 Sandboxie

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 update 1903 Sandboxie: Win 10 ver 1903 will not upgrade/update due to incompatible software (Sandboxie) error window recommends to remove it manually. Did so with remove programs, nochange. Removed all references to Sandboxie in the registry, removed the folder in programs, no change. Still get...
  4. How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long before Sandboxie is stable in Windows 10????????: Sandboxie is giving REGhives errors in Sandboxie 136020
  5. Windows 10 using Sandboxie - Emoji Picker Panel

Windows 10 using Sandboxie - Emoji Picker Panel: With the browser opened by Sandboxie and using Winkey + point, the emoji panel comes up, but the emoji will not insert in the text. Nothing happens on the click. Using a non-Sandboxied browser, the emoji work perfect, no problem. The solution is provided by Barb of...
  6. Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1, fixes downloadi issue in W10 build 18362 (1903)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1, fixes downloadi issue in W10 build 18362 (1903): Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1 has been released, it fixes issue that prevented files from being downloaded when browsing sandboxed (W10 1903). *Tongue To this point, that was the only known issue between Sandboxie and W10 1903. And now is fixed. *Smile Changes and fixes. Changes...
  7. Sandboxie 5.30 has been released

Sandboxie 5.30 has been released: Sandboxie stable version 5.30 was released today. If you are a Sandboxie user, then you are probably aware that sandboxie.com and the Sandboxie servers have been down this past few days. This problem has caused users to experience issue when activating their licenses,...
  8. Sandboxie 5.28 - Trojan or False Positive - Inquiry

Sandboxie 5.28 - Trojan or False Positive - Inquiry: According to both Virus Total & OPSWAT, Sandboxie 5.28 contains the Trojan Shelma. See for yourself. Just download Sandboxie 5.28 then upload to the 2 following online scanners. https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload https://metadefender.opswat.com/#!/ Informed...
  9. Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie

in Browsers and Email
    Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie: I'm using Windows 10, version 1803. Recently, I updated Sanboxie from version 5.26 to 5.28. As soon as I did, when I clicked on a link in a sandboxed Thunderbird email, I got the message that I attached below. Several people at the Sandboxie forum said they had the same...
  10. Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie

Links don't work when Thunderbird is used with Sandboxie: I'm using Windows 10, version 1803. Recently, I updated Sanboxie from version 5.26 to 5.28. As soon as I did, when I clicked on a link in a sandboxed Thunderbird email, I got the message that I attached below. Several people at the Sandboxie forum said they had the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sandboxie 1903 regular account

2. sandboxie beta for windows 10