Windows 10: Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore

Discus and support Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys, I have a 64gb sandisk pen drive. I was using it as otg with my android device. on the android device it said the usb is corrupted do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by faddys123, Oct 26, 2017.

1. faddys123 Win User

Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore

hi guys,

I have a 64gb sandisk pen drive.

I was using it as otg with my android device. on the android device it said the usb is corrupted do you want to fix and format?
    so i took the pen drive out and plugged back into laptop and it no longer works, i tried in to plug it into other computers and also into my phone again but it doesn't work anymore, no light nothing.
    however, i noticed that the usb did get warm, meaning it's pulling power right? Usually before this problem it used to get warm anyways. I have it for 2+ years now

:)

faddys123, Oct 26, 2017
  2. fredie12 Win User

micro sd card for lumia 950xl

Hi I have a SanDisk Extreme 64GB card in my 950XL and works fine. also tried a SanDisk Ultra 128GB which worked perfectly as well hope this helps.

fredie12, Oct 26, 2017
  3. st.clouds Win User
    Photos disappeared from Lumia 950

Had the same problem too.

Lumia 950 Sandisk Ultra 64GB.

Very disappointed.

st.clouds, Oct 26, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Try this on pc. Put usb drive in and open an admin command prompt, and type

diskpart

list disk

Can you see the drive listed?

cereberus, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Sandisk 64gb ultra fit doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - Sandisk 64gb ultra

2. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  3. Access is denied on DiskPart when trying to clean SanDisk Ultra Fit used as bootable drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access is denied on DiskPart when trying to clean SanDisk Ultra Fit used as bootable drive: A few days ago I used etcher to create a bootable Debian on a 16GB SanDisk Ultra Fit. Today I wanted to clean it to load another OS on it but I get this error: Diskpart has encountered an error: Access is denied And a pop up saying the directory name is invalid. Checking...
  4. Fingertip doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingertip doesn't work anymore: I've had this windows hello fingertip thing and it doesn't work anymore i tried to update the driver "Biometric devices" as in the picture but it says that it's already updated, my windows is updated as well[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shut down: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  6. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  7. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  8. Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbdrive icon changed suddenly by SanDisk ULTRA?: I just noticed a strange behavior: when I insert a SanDisk ULTRA 128GB thumbdrive into a USB port of a Windows 10 machine, it causes all icons for all removable USB drives in File Explorer to change to this icon forever (!) [img] For example, here's a yet-unspoiled...
  9. Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0

Sandisk Ultra Dual Drive M3.0: I just purchased this USB stick today. When I start to run it on the computer it is giving me directions to follow a folder link that is not on the usb stick. The packaging tells me that I need a down load from the site but I cannot locate the drive I need. If I cannot get...
  10. SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive: I am unable to get Windows 10 to detect it. When I put it into any USB Port, I get a messaged saying that Windows can't recognize it. When I go into Device drivers, I see "(Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed) I've tried everything I can think of. I even thought that it...