SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165

Discus and support SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How could of a deal is this? TIA. https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-960GB...-000000-web-20 115343 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Aug 3, 2018.

1. phaedruspress Win User

phaedruspress, Aug 3, 2018
  2. peche Win User

PNY Launches Their CS900 960GB SSD

interesting, $250-300 960GB SSD, prefect for usb drives, high speed storagE!

peche, Aug 3, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mushkin Unveils New Chronos Deluxe SATA III 960GB SSD

Mushkin, Inc., an industry‐leading designer and manufacturer of high‐performance and mission‐critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 960GB Chronos solid‐state drive (SSD), slated to start shipping this month.

The newest addition to the Chronos line of SSDs offers 960GB of space, almost double the storage capacity of typical 2.5‐inch form factor drives. The much higher storage capacity, combined with the performance and reliability benefits of an SSD, make the 960GB Chronos an ideal choice for disk intensive applications like workstations and servers.

SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 5 mushkin_chronos_deluxe_7mm_01_thm.jpg

"With the growing demand for higher capacity and higher performance storage, we are excited to now offer our Chronos SSD in an industry‐leading size, and continue our commitment to meeting market needs," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "For CAD, animation or similar applications where speed and space are key, the new 960GB high‐capacity Chronos SSD really shines."

btarunr, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Jack1n Win User

SanDisk 960GB Ultra II reliable?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2340493
    Here is a day by day endurance test report someone did on their 120gb variant of this SSD, it started failing after 250TB of writes so its safe to assume the 960gb variant will last well over 600TB of writes.

Edit: ofcrouse there is always the chance of random failure but that the same with every SSD.

Jack1n, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165 - Similar Threads - SanDisk SSD PLUS

2. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  3. Camera app isn't saving to C: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app isn't saving to C: drive: I'm trying to use the camera app on windows 10 to take photos through a webcam. The app originally worked fine, however, now the app won't save photos (or videos) to the C: drive but will save to other drives (recovery and USB etc.) when I adjust the drive to which photos...
  4. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  5. focusrite drive error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    focusrite drive error: drive error on windows 10 This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Drive Not Ready} The drive is not ready for use; its door may be open. Please check drive %hs and make sure that a disk is inserted and that the drive door is closed. how do i solve it?...
  6. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  7. Error Message 0x80070006-0x90017 While Making Boot Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message 0x80070006-0x90017 While Making Boot Drive: I was recently trying to create a boot drive so that I could load a copy of windows on my new PC, but the Media Creation Tool told me multiple times that it was having a problem running, It gave me the error message 0x80070006-0x90017. Does anyone have any solutions?...
  8. No longer able to access files on external drive from other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No longer able to access files on external drive from other devices: Since the recent update I can no longer see folders/files on external drives from other devices on my homegroup. Specifically, I have two external drives containing movie/video files which I can no longer access. I can access files on my hard drive. Any suggestions?...
  9. Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! HD Failure - Windows 10 Install on new drive?: Help and/or advice needed. I have suffered a disastrous hardware failure on my work computer. Apart from the horrendous job of re-installing all my graphics and cartographic applications, I am concerned that I will not be able to re-install my Windows 10 Pro to the same...
  10. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive: I have a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Disk purchased New - For our home use it is perfect. especially and a guessing game of where to click, as the laptop gets wipes out by a special person of everything, every so often. ending with a white screen and white typing....