Windows 10: SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165

Discus and support SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How could of a deal is this? TIA. https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-960GB...-000000-web-20 115343 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Aug 3, 2018.

1. phaedruspress Win User

SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165

phaedruspress, Aug 3, 2018
  2. peche Win User

PNY Launches Their CS900 960GB SSD

interesting, $250-300 960GB SSD, prefect for usb drives, high speed storagE!

peche, Aug 3, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mushkin Unveils New Chronos Deluxe SATA III 960GB SSD

Mushkin, Inc., an industry‐leading designer and manufacturer of high‐performance and mission‐critical computer products, today announced the worldwide launch of its new 960GB Chronos solid‐state drive (SSD), slated to start shipping this month.

The newest addition to the Chronos line of SSDs offers 960GB of space, almost double the storage capacity of typical 2.5‐inch form factor drives. The much higher storage capacity, combined with the performance and reliability benefits of an SSD, make the 960GB Chronos an ideal choice for disk intensive applications like workstations and servers.

SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 5 mushkin_chronos_deluxe_7mm_01_thm.jpg

"With the growing demand for higher capacity and higher performance storage, we are excited to now offer our Chronos SSD in an industry‐leading size, and continue our commitment to meeting market needs," said Brian Flood, Director of Product Development at Mushkin. "For CAD, animation or similar applications where speed and space are key, the new 960GB high‐capacity Chronos SSD really shines."

btarunr, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Jack1n Win User

SanDisk 960GB Ultra II reliable?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2340493
    Here is a day by day endurance test report someone did on their 120gb variant of this SSD, it started failing after 250TB of writes so its safe to assume the 960gb variant will last well over 600TB of writes.

Edit: ofcrouse there is always the chance of random failure but that the same with every SSD.

Jack1n, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165 - Similar Threads - SanDisk SSD PLUS

2. SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SanDisk SSD PLUS 960GB Solid State Drive - SDSSDA-960GB-G26 $165: How could of a deal is this? TIA. https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-960GB...-000000-web-20 The negative feedback seems to lament the fact that it is not a Samsung and the 8% (seems high to me) who gave it one star more then a few indicated drive failure. 115343
  3. Why is the system solid state SSD and HDD disk in the removal list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the system solid state SSD and HDD disk in the removal list?: Hi Why is the system solid state SSD and HDD disk in the removal list?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-is-the-system-solid-state-ssd-and-hdd-disk-in/928aca12-c81e-4932-bf00-1b7fdd5bc99c
  4. Windows Misidentifies C Drive as Solid State Drive - cannot defrag?

Windows Misidentifies C Drive as Solid State Drive - cannot defrag?: Hello, When I was running Windows 7, my system had a small solid state C drive that did not have enough space for windows 10 upgrade. I got a larger 2TB regular hard disk and used the manufacturer's software to clone the old Windows-7 SSD C drive to the new 2TB and then...
  5. Defrag for SSD Solid State Disk

Defrag for SSD Solid State Disk: I know that is Dangerous... why the Defrag of Windows want to do it??? 63830
  6. Best setup for system with both Solid State Disk (SSD) and HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best setup for system with both Solid State Disk (SSD) and HDD: I hope shortly to receive a "pre-owned" Dell M6800 laptop with a 128GB Solid State Disk (SSD) and a 750GB HDD. It comes with 8.1 installed (shudder) and I will upgrade to 10 immediately as I couldn't tolerate 8 or 8.1. Once I've done that, I'll need to transfer all my...
  7. Installing a Solid State Drive to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a Solid State Drive to my laptop.: So since I am 12 I am probably going to get a lot for Christmas. So I decided I will make my notebook laptop into a gaming PC. Before you think; Laptop.. Gaming PC? It is a beast of a laptop and it has beaten many desktops at video games, applications ect. One of the main...
  8. Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10: I've enabled Trim even though I have Diskeeper 16 up and running. But when I checked to see if Trim was indeed running, I get the following, "NTFS DisableDeleteNotify = 0 ReFS DisableDeleteNotify is not currently set" Can you please inform me as to what that second line...
  9. New Samsung 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives: [img] Samsung Electronics, a worldwide leader in advanced memory solutions for more than two decades, today unveiled the Samsung 960 PRO and 960 EVO, its newest solid state drives (SSDs). The V-NAND based, M.2 form factor SSDs were built on the company’s category-defining...
  10. Solid-state drives lose data if left without power for just a few days

in Windows 10 News
    Solid-state drives lose data if left without power for just a few days: Storage. It's not a sexy topic. But everyone uses it in some way or another. You have iPhones, you have computers. Everyone knows how important a person's data is. But it doesn't just "disappear." Or does it? New research suggests that newer solid-state hard drives, which...