Windows 10: save a startup screen

Discus and support save a startup screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when you computer starts it gives a pic that is randomly from the net. How can I save it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sampieKemp, Jul 4, 2018.

1. save a startup screen

when you computer starts it gives a pic that is randomly from the net. How can I save it

:)

sampieKemp, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

save a startup screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

save a startup screen

1. save a startup screen - Similar Threads - save startup screen

2. Photo Screen Save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Screen Save: I have a new Windows 11 PC, and I have so many pictures I was trying to add to my phot library, that I somehow corrupted it. I want to start over. I can see how to add new folders to the screen saver, but I cannot remove folders from it. Or is there a way to remove everything...
  3. Photo Screen Save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Screen Save: I have a new Windows 11 PC, and I have so many pictures I was trying to add to my phot library, that I somehow corrupted it. I want to start over. I can see how to add new folders to the screen saver, but I cannot remove folders from it. Or is there a way to remove everything...
  4. Print screen saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print screen saving: After I click "Print screen" a window pops up where I can do a rectangular snip. After taking that snip by dragging my mouse over what I wanted a picture of the picture isn't saved to any folder. I've heard it saves it to your clipboard? Not to sure what that is. Please help....
  5. screen startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen startup: my current screen startup is too large now - how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-startup/817c2154-ea24-44e3-9025-babf19275ae1
  6. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Idk how this happened, but my pc is fucked. Updated it last night. After the update, I didn't bother using it cuz I wanted to sleep. I used the 'update and shutdown' button from start. Then, this morning, my pc decided to remove the update and then after that I tried using...
  7. Save As function & screen

Save As function & screen: recently i've noticed that when I download any pdf documents from the web, it opens a Save As screen that is in full screen mode with no min/max function buttons so it covers the document i'm downloading, sometimes i download a lot of documents & can't quite remember which...
  8. startup screen

startup screen: Has anyone else had this. When i startup Windows the screen is well out of focus, once my home screen comes on it is fine. George https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-screen/9b40a5d4-e9c5-47fd-a740-6738d235f28c
  9. save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document: when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this about 2 weeks ago, before that everything worked fine with pics, am using google chrome, am older guy and not computer...
  10. Startup screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup screen: Hi, Had to re-image my computer to eliminate a problem, I used a Macrium Reflect image. To use Macrium Reflect image I first placed Macrium Reflect rescue disc in ODD.,selected Macrium Reflect image and re-image commenced, and completed successfully. Problem is now gone,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. save to startup when computer starts