Windows 10: 'Save As' crashes every program.

Discus and support 'Save As' crashes every program. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So this started in the last few days. I have trouble with saving things... I can't seem to save images from the net. Every time I press 'Save As' it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sakman, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Sakman Win User

'Save As' crashes every program.

So this started in the last few days. I have trouble with saving things...

I can't seem to save images from the net. Every time I press 'Save As' it crashes the browser. I tried using Google Chrome and Edge but with the same result. Also I tried using apps like Paint to save an simple image, but right after I press save it just decides to crash. I can download some stuff though. For example I tried downloading Avast and it worked flawlessly.

I tried to reinstall the programs. I rebooted the computer. I checked the hardware and it seemed normal.

Is this because of the new update? Am I the only one experiencing this? Is my hard drive broken or something else in my hardware? Is this a bug with the latest windows update? Maybe resetting could make a difference?

Please suggest anything that might lead to a conclusion. I look forward to your answers.

PS: I can provide you with details on my hardware if necessary.

:)

Sakman, Jul 13, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions same result. Tried the Office repair, same problem. Appreciate any suggestions.

UPDATE: Now all programs in office have the same "save to" crash.*Sleepy

meebers, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Save / Open Dialog causes program to crash

I have a pretty serious issue with my system. With just about any program I have, when I click "Open..." or "Save As..." to open the save/open dialog box, if I do anything to navigate to another folder (e.g. change the address in the address bar, click a
    subfolder in the current window, or click the "1 folder up" button), the dialog crashes, and then the program itself subsequently crashes. This is a serious issue because I can no longer save any work in any program.

A couple of things I've already tried:

• Restarting the computer
    • Rebuild file index
    • Run programs in compatibility mode
    • sfc /scannow

FlyGuy2480, Jul 13, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Save BIOS crash.

Not a known issue. The crash suggests that the AMD driver crashed the system.

Does this happen every time?

W1zzard, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. 'Save As' crashes every program. - Similar Threads - 'Save As' crashes

2. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program: After when i logged into my account on Youtube and reloaded it said "page crashed". Then i try to play Roblox on every website the page crashed too even logged it or not. I tried most the things it didn't work to just play or watch Youtube on my PC, but it works on other...
  3. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program: After when i logged into my account on Youtube and reloaded it said "page crashed". Then i try to play Roblox on every website the page crashed too even logged it or not. I tried most the things it didn't work to just play or watch Youtube on my PC, but it works on other...
  4. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  6. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  7. EVERY ADMIN PROGRAM CRASHES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVERY ADMIN PROGRAM CRASHES: So I am having a major problem where every windows administrator app crashes on launch, Also my anti Virus/malware, graphing software, almost every program except CMD, File Viewer, Task Manager and my internet browser crashes. Ive run SFC/SCANNOW the first time I got a report...
  8. Every program crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every program crashes on startup: So i recently installed new hardware motherboard, ram, cpu, and this thing happened while i was using visual studio. So i pressed something like alt + b or i dunno, and noticed that my pdf reader and browser stopped. Then i tried reopening the pdf but it froze in like 5...
  9. Word 2016 crashes on save/save as

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 crashes on save/save as: When I do a save as or save, MS Word 2016, Version 1704 Build 8067.2157 becomes non responsive. No matter what the destination is, usually documents, it just crashes. Task manager to get out of it. Searched for problem on the internet, tried most if not all of the suggestions...
  10. Literally every program I try to use is crashing.

Literally every program I try to use is crashing.: I see the title guide up there, I know this could probably have a better title but I don't know what else to say. I just upgraded to Windows 10 last night, though I was using it before I got a new computer. But even then, I didn't have any issues like this. And I'm not just...