Windows 10: Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor

Discus and support Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two monitors and I'm using the GIMP image editor. When I open the save dialogue, it comes up on the second monitor which is not ideal. Is this a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THX1138, Aug 13, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor

I have two monitors and I'm using the GIMP image editor. When I open the save dialogue, it comes up on the second monitor which is not ideal. Is this a fault in GIMP or Windows?

:)

THX1138, Aug 13, 2017
  2. Bob_Rain Win User

Windows 10 Unable to Set Picture in Background

The dialogue opens, I select Windows Desktop Backgrounds, stock photos are all selected. I Save Changes, but the desktop remains the solid color. If I open the dialogue again, the background has reverted to Solid Colors.

Bob_Rain, Aug 13, 2017
  3. Microsoft Edge won't download any files

there is no save as, open etc dialogue box when right click on a file, was working 26/8/15

KarlPerkins, Aug 13, 2017
Thema:

Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor

1. Save dialogue opening on wrong monitor - Similar Threads - Save dialogue opening

2. Save/Open Dialogues Hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save/Open Dialogues Hanging: Hello,Windows 10 19044Azure AD JoinedIntune ManagedA few weeks ago whenever a Windows Save or Open dialgoue appeared it would white screen for a good minute before showing files, see screenshot.Tried a few basic troubleshooting- Updated drivers- Updated BIOS- Ran SFC scan-...
  3. Save/Open Dialogues Hanging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save/Open Dialogues Hanging: Hello,Windows 10 19044Azure AD JoinedIntune ManagedA few weeks ago whenever a Windows Save or Open dialgoue appeared it would white screen for a good minute before showing files, see screenshot.Tried a few basic troubleshooting- Updated drivers- Updated BIOS- Ran SFC scan-...
  4. Save/Open Dialogues Hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Open programs moving to wrong monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open programs moving to wrong monitor: I have three monitors plus my home theatre plugged into my computer. When I go to work I switch off monitors one and three, the home theatre is plugged in constantly and monitor two displays my security cameras. What's annoying is that lately not sure what update this started...
  6. save print output as dialogue box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    save print output as dialogue box: Printing emails to pdf's using "microsoft print to pdf" as the printer the next dialogue box after clicking print is "save printout output as" I used to see to be able to select which folder to save to with ability to see other pdf files in the folder. Now I can only...
  7. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING: Whenever I try to save a file from whatsapp app or try to upload any type of documents on Chrome, the dialogue box opens and shows not responding error every time. I didnt have any idea regarding this issue. I tried to restart, shut down and searched internet for this issue,...
  8. Desktop Shortcuts opening on the wrong monitor

Desktop Shortcuts opening on the wrong monitor: Hello, Whenever I try to open a desktop shortcut on my main monitor left, the program consistently appears on the wrong monitor right. I only have this problem if I open the shortcut from the actual desktop, but not when I open the shortcut from the Desktop folder in...
  9. Windows always opens on wrong monitor

Windows always opens on wrong monitor: Hello, I use 4 monitors, 1 is the internal laptop screen, 2 & 3 are external monitors and the fourth is a smart TV. I only use 3 of these when all are connected, the two externals and the TV. When all are connected the laptop screen is disconnected. Every day when I wake...
  10. Save-As dialogue box freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Save-As dialogue box freezes: I am using Windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.753). I'm facing a problem in the "Save as" dialog box. It freezes for 15-20 seconds in every software, be it Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft word, photoshop, etc.What must I do to resolve this issue? 77168