Windows 10: Save Image Sticks in working on it? Need Help

Discus and support Save Image Sticks in working on it? Need Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I am trying to save an image from any site on the internet, I quite often get the normal popup with the message "Working on it" but it never comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bamdenton, Apr 9, 2017.

1. bamdenton Win User

Save Image Sticks in working on it? Need Help

When I am trying to save an image from any site on the internet, I quite often get the normal popup with the message "Working on it" but it never comes up, I get a question to cancel or wait and the message not responding" and it never responds.
    I have tried this in several browsers with the same results. Sometimes it will work, even several times, but then the not responding comes up. Any suggestions? Thank you for any suggestions.

:)

bamdenton, Apr 9, 2017

2. Help needed on how to back up Windows 10?

I tried to do system image back-up (hoping this was what I had to do to backup Windows 10) but message said this could not be done to USB memory stick. I can't remember what else I tried, but now to drive the USB is in has called itself "Recovery" and the
    following is on it:

boot

efi

sources

bootmgr

bootmgr.efi

reagent

Is this a back-up of Windows 10 or not? I've managed to save documents, photos, etc. to another memory stick easily enough and Currys told me should also be able to back up windows 10 to a USB.

If not, please can someone tell me what I need to do in step-by-step idiot's language, as I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

RitastoneTH, Apr 9, 2017
  3. need help in n81

hi every one,

I had a small problem (as I think ), when I receive any photo and any video from bluetooth from my friends and save it , the mobile saves it in LifeBlog not in IMAGES & videos thats happen when I try to take a photograph ..

please help

yasseraidaroos, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

Save Image Sticks in working on it? Need Help

1. Save Image Sticks in working on it? Need Help - Similar Threads - Save Image Sticks

2. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  3. Saving Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving Images: Recently all the images I've been saving were saved as an "AFIV" file. I don't know why it's not saving as a png or a jpg and it has gotten in the way of me being able to upload images into my editing program so I was hoping to fix it and change it back which is why I am...
  4. Cannot 'Save Image As...' HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot 'Save Image As...' HELP: I have had this problem since this PC was new. When I see an image I want to save, I right click and choose 'Save Image As...'. Then I choose where to save it to and name it and click save. When I try to open it, it says; "falling-snow.gif , or falling-snow.jpgIt appears that...
  5. Cannot 'Save Image As...' HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot 'Save Image As...' HELP: I have had this problem since this PC was new. When I see an image I want to save, I right click and choose 'Save Image As...'. Then I choose where to save it to and name it and click save. When I try to open it, it says; "falling-snow.gif , or falling-snow.jpgIt appears that...
  6. USB stick for System Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    USB stick for System Image: I was just about to order a 256GB flash drive, when I took a look at the reviews. There are more than few complaints about them overheating, which causes (a) early total failure or (b) it disconnects before the end of a many-GB transfer. Sandisk seems to be one of the worst...
  7. Daylight Savings Won't Stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Won't Stick: Hi, I posted about this before, but people stopped responding to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-update-to-daylight-savings-time/8b8bed9e-67f6-4813-8449-a95bcabc4a56. Running Windows 10. Daylight savings doesn't "stick." When I sync...
  8. Need help with "save image as"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with "save image as": I have been trying to save an image found online as a JPEG and it's not allowing me. The only options it's giving me is save as WEBP file or ALL files. It use to provide me with other options like saving as JPEG or PDF, etc. How can I fix this?...
  9. Need some help with images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with images: Basically I’m not artistic at all and was looking for a way to take an image and change the transparency on it so that I can copy it onto a cod emblem I’m streaming my Xbox onto my pc and can see my screen and want to overlay a semi-transparent image so I can copy the lines...
  10. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c