Windows 10: Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

Discus and support Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session? Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidmsgi, Aug 1, 2015.

1. davidmsgi Win User

Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session?

Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open applications when I restart the computer tomorrow? Can the session and the Desktops be saved before shutting down the computer?

Will Virtual Desktops be preserved if the computer is put in sleep mode (instead of shutting down) until the next day?

:)

davidmsgi, Aug 1, 2015

2. Saving Virtual Desktops

I want to open a virtual DeskTop for each Project.

So every time I begin to work I have to go through the process of opening a few Virtual Desktops and arranging the open programs. How do I save these Virtual Desktops?

Looking forward to the answers.

Thanks

Imtiaz

crescent786, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Programs relaunching on windows restart

Hi mate you cant keep your work saved in virtual desktop. it doesn't work like actual desktop. you got to have virtual machine.

Jaspreet Singh1, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

1. Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day? - Similar Threads - Save Preserve Virtual

2. All day event spans two days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All day event spans two days: Hi,I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Microsoft Calendar not Outlook, the calendar app, my recurring all-day events span two days instead of one. Saw that this is a recurring issue that is often fixed and then broken again with Outlook. Is there a way to...
  3. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  4. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  5. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Saving Virtual Desktops to open later

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Virtual Desktops to open later: I see this question come up but never really answered.Edge allows me to save collections of tabs and is synced across multiple devices. This allows me to open many tabs for a particular issue and reopen them when needed.I would like to open many documents for an issue, save...
  7. Preserve virtual desktops AND open applications on reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preserve virtual desktops AND open applications on reboot: Currently on v2004 Currently have "Sign-in options --> Restart apps" on, but all my apps restarted on virtual desktop 1 even if some of them were on virtual desktop 2 when I rebooted How do I get Windows to preserve the app/VD relationship upon reboot so I don't have to...
  8. V2004 Error 0xc19001e1 But Macrium Saves the Day

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    V2004 Error 0xc19001e1 But Macrium Saves the Day: Turned on one of my PCs this morning and discovered that there was no wired Ethernet connection, yikes! I discovered that Feature Update V2004 had tried to install and failed with 0xc19001e1. I had it blocked but likely I let the the time period expire without extending it....
  9. Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day: Hi Many years ago someone activated a function on my Windows to remember things I type on a daily basis... Like email addresses, surnames etc So it was like allowing a personal dictionary to store new info... I would like to learn how and to be able to do that again! As it...
  10. Windows from day one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows from day one: Windows 10 OS is nothing short of data mining SPYWARE. Microsoft, The hackers ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-from-day-one/0a48b50a-e7eb-4437-99c6-b7c08da9691d