Windows 10: Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

Discus and support Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session? Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidmsgi, Aug 1, 2015.

1. davidmsgi Win User

Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session?

Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open applications when I restart the computer tomorrow? Can the session and the Desktops be saved before shutting down the computer?

Will Virtual Desktops be preserved if the computer is put in sleep mode (instead of shutting down) until the next day?

:)

davidmsgi, Aug 1, 2015

2. Saving Virtual Desktops

I want to open a virtual DeskTop for each Project.

So every time I begin to work I have to go through the process of opening a few Virtual Desktops and arranging the open programs. How do I save these Virtual Desktops?

Looking forward to the answers.

Thanks

Imtiaz

crescent786, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Programs relaunching on windows restart

Hi mate you cant keep your work saved in virtual desktop. it doesn't work like actual desktop. you got to have virtual machine.

Jaspreet Singh1, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

1. Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day? - Similar Threads - Save Preserve Virtual

2. Come the Day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  3. Come the Day

Come the Day: What happens when the day arrives that WINDOWS SECURITY is all you need. And you can bet that a Dollar to a pinch of **** that will happen third party be to be polite not be needed. They will be outraged they will all in Unison combine and try to pull the rug under Windows...
  4. Windows from day one

Windows from day one: Windows 10 OS is nothing short of data mining SPYWARE. Microsoft, The hackers ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-from-day-one/0a48b50a-e7eb-4437-99c6-b7c08da9691d
  5. HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HANG ERROR HATE HIS OS DAY BY DAY: hello guys plz help I have been using my PC for past 1 year its good till now. But suddenly for the past 2 months I get a small hang for about few seconds and the error is this, Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop...
  6. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739
  7. 1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working: To be clear, I am NOT talking about the screensaver settings found in Power Settings! I have set Background Slideshow to 'Change picture every' 1 Day. I can go a week without it changing automatically. I have done some tests with settings of 1 minute or 10 minutes, then...
  8. Time of day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time of day: Computer is on West coast time which is 3 hours behind East coast time -should be 437 Pm not 1:37 PM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-of-day/11e7068d-0b6a-4c85-8ac1-a2d185486c24
  9. BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every day, sometimes multiple times a day.: Hello, im getting BSOD every day for a long period of time. im getting tired of all this can someone please help me, thanks, Baran 76267
  10. win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 updates every day throughout the day!!!!!!!!!: ​Took a look recently at my Microsoft update history record. I was amazed to note that there are literally scores (per day) of repeated update installations for my Brother HL2130 laser printer. This has gone on for many days unnoticed. Have others experienced this quirk -...