Windows 10: Save Win 10

Discus and support Save Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had win8.1 before win10. I install without a problem. Starup icon and search box wasnt working. I followed the instruction in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arda, Jun 6, 2015.

1. arda Win User

Save Win 10

I had win8.1 before win10. I install without a problem. Starup icon and search box wasnt working. I followed the instruction in https://www.techmesto.com/fix-start-...nical-preview/. I worked but internet doesnt work neither with browser or other programs like steam yet it seems connected.
    old programs work but very very slow. Drivers are working except one relatied with 3d ı dont know what.

I wanted to restore the PC to win8. Win8 should be preseved (I reset the pc before using systems memory) but when ı want to reset a media demanded.

So ıs there way ı could use win 10 with full capacity and Is it possible that win8 installation is deleted from systems memory

sorry for bad language and thank you

:)

arda, Jun 6, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Jun 6, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Jun 6, 2015
Thema:

Save Win 10

1. Save Win 10 - Similar Threads - Save

2. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  3. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  4. Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop predictive names in File open, save as, etc. dialog: In the last update, I started getting predictive word choices popping up above the path and file name in the popup dialog when doing an open or save as operation. Normally, the dialog will complete the name based on actual directory/file names, that is wonderful. For example,...
  5. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  6. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  7. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...: Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024. I have been searching for 2024 updates but I couldn't find any. All the available daylight saving updates are for 2023 only. Thanks....
  8. Daylight saving will be applied to Egypt beginning of 26/04/2024 need the updates to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  10. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16