Windows 10: Saved Emails

Discus and support Saved Emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Althea7211, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Saved Emails

Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account

:)

Althea7211, Aug 7, 2018

2. Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Louie Del Win User
    saving email to my PC.

Hi Betty,

Regarding your concern with saving emails to your computer, we’d like to confirm if this has been addressed or resolved already. If you still need further assistance, we’d like to know if you’ve used an email application to save emails on Windows 7.

Also, have you already tried the suggested article provided by Ron Sommer that contains steps on
    how to add an account to Office Outlook and save email from there.

We’ll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Saved Emails

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Saved Emails

1. Saved Emails - Similar Threads - Saved Emails

2. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  3. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  4. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  5. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  6. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...
  8. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box: Hi All First time poster so forgive any errors I make please. My outlook worked fine last week up until I left the office on Wedesday 17th. I returned the following Monday and my computer is playing up. if I open Outlook and I open an email and save as it takes me to the...
  9. My outlook emails/word/excel and pdfs wont save to a folder using the dialogue box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....

I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message....: I am trying to save file received from emails in a pdf format. I keep getting the message. Can save file here. Choose another location. I'm using Windows 11. Can someone please help me. I cannot access ransomware protection even though I am the administrator....