Windows 10: Saved sound scheme how to aply it back

Discus and support Saved sound scheme how to aply it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is very annoying every time windows 10 does is auto update (would like to be able to disable them) it changes so many things on the PC, the last1 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Malkuth., Jul 5, 2018.

1. Malkuth. Win User

Saved sound scheme how to aply it back

Is very annoying every time windows 10 does is auto update (would like to be able to disable them) it changes so many things on the PC, the last1 from last update took my sound scheme, is not so easy to set all my sound to all of the system is a lot of them and takes too long to do it, yes i saved them but with this last install is not there there folder with all my sounds is on the right system folder so how do i get it back without having to make it manually again?

:)

Malkuth., Jul 5, 2018

2. Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Cannot see all Advanced Sound Settings - Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to suggest you to follow the steps below to add sound schemes to the list:

• Open Advanced Sound Settings.
    • Select any event option under “Program Events” and click on “Browse”.
    • Select the sound scheme from the saved path and click on “Open”.
    • Click on “Save As” and provide a name for the scheme and click on “OK”.
    • Click on “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
    After adding the sound schemes to the list, select the required sound scheme and click on “OK”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Saved sound scheme how to aply it back

Windows defualt sounds missing Windows 10

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand that you are not able change the entire set of sound scheme. I would like to inform you that you can personalize and create your own sound scheme and save it.

Follow the steps below.

Step 1: Personalize or Create a New Sound Scheme

Note: To create a new sound scheme, first you need to personalize the sounds of the present scheme. The best recommended way is to choose the
    No Sounds options as you can add the required sounds because it itself will not have any.

• Go to Sound tab.

• Choose No Sound Option.

• Go to the Program Events . Choose the event whose sound you want to change and then execute a click on the
      Browse button.

• Select one sound for the selected event and click on the
      Open button.

• Select the sound file you want. Among the got options, choose any one. You can test the sound by clicking on the play button.

• Perform the stated above steps for every event and test it before applying the changes.
    Note: Only
    .wav format files are compatible to the sound schemes. In case, you wish to use .mp3 or .wma files, convert all these to the .wav files and then apply it.

Step 2: Save a Sound Scheme

Note: If you do not save the sound scheme that you have configured, Windows displays it with a text
    “(modified)”. So you need to click on the
    Save As button.

Follow the steps below to save the changes you did in the sound scheme.

• A small window of Save As will pop up on the screen. Provide a name to the created sound scheme and click on the OK button.
    • In the sound scheme section, you can see the freshly created scheme enlisted. You can select that sound scheme as your Windows present theme.

Hope the information helps. Reply with the status of your issue for further assistance.

Pushyanth K S, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Saved sound scheme how to aply it back

1. Saved sound scheme how to aply it back - Similar Threads - Saved sound scheme

2. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  3. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  4. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound Schemes not saving with Themes

Sound Schemes not saving with Themes: I am so lost. After I reset my PC fresh reset , I noticed when I add custom sounds, it won't save when I add them into a theme? For example, I wanted a Windows 95 theme. I saved the sounds, I added a clouds wallpaper to make my Windows 95 theme but when I click into default...
  6. How do I save a Sound Scheme to use on another computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I save a Sound Scheme to use on another computer?: Somehow the custom sound scheme I saved reverted back to the default Windows 10 sounds. I copied a folder of Windows 7 sounds to the c:\Windows\Media folder. Then I changed the individual sounds to point to the ones in the folder. (asterisk, critical stop, device disconnect,...
  7. Custom Sound Schemes

Custom Sound Schemes: So far as I can tell, Microsoft doesn't have an official 'store' populated with trustworthy sound schemes. Do I need to worry about being compromised by a third-party sound scheme download? If so, are there any known, reputable sources?...
  8. Sound scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound scheme: Hello. Do you guys knowe where could I find good old Win 95/98/2000 and WinXP sound scheemes, or at least few of them ? I would love to have them on my Win10. Such nostalgic, much oldschool, very great. submitted by /u/bArtessio [link] [comments]...
  9. sound scheme

sound scheme: I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-scheme/fe343c71-905d-4f4f-b50b-ad84c12c97d3
  10. Missing sound schemes?

Missing sound schemes?: I have no alternative sound schemes on my win 10 installation. Is this normal at this stage? There are folders there for cityscape, delta and others but nothing in the folders. It's a clean install after upgrade. Thanks if anybody can enlighten me. 16139