Windows 10: Saving office documents

Discus and support Saving office documents in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have just created a new word document. When I try to do a "file", "save as" it tells me I don't have permission to save in that location and to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by notsobright, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Saving office documents

I have just created a new word document. When I try to do a "file", "save as" it tells me I don't have permission to save in that location and to contact the administrator to obtain permission. I am the administrator as mine is the only name in the users. Has anyone else come up against this, and found a solution?

:)

notsobright, Aug 3, 2015

2. Cant view word files on Nokia lumia 520.

save your office file to document folder

khanamir013, Aug 3, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    where i can office documents saved in sdcard (lumia 620)

Office documents must be saved to the phone, document folder.

garym123, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Saving office documents

1. Saving office documents - Similar Threads - Saving office documents

2. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents": I am having issues with user OneDrive's attempting to save to the wrong location. I have users, when attempting to save in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, their save location is "Shared Documents." If you look, the correct location is supposed to be "Documents":Correct...
  3. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents": I am having issues with user OneDrive's attempting to save to the wrong location. I have users, when attempting to save in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, their save location is "Shared Documents." If you look, the correct location is supposed to be "Documents":Correct...
  4. Office Apps try to save to "Shared Documents" instead of "Documents"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  6. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...: I used to use word pad WAY back when I 1st began using PCs and there really wasn't anything else because that's what came installed on my computer. Problem is, I cannot open them using the Word program. So I looked at the Microsoft store for an app that would open them and...
  7. Can I save a document that is either a Neat Office or Word Pad document then save it as a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Saving a document.

Saving a document.: When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes in all. I do I get this to stop?...
  9. Fatal error when saving an office document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fatal error when saving an office document: In the past two weeks I have received the message that a fatal error has occurred when trying to save a file in word or powerpoint. Any suggestions how to fix this?...
  10. saving documents

saving documents: when I save my documents files they also save in my pictures folder, which I don't want how can I stop them doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents/1c857732-3530-416a-8c69-8bb415943a59"