Windows 10: Saving pictures from google images

Discus and support Saving pictures from google images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry. Thank you 70282 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gtighe, Nov 19, 2016.

1. gtighe Win User

Saving pictures from google images

When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry.

Thank you

:)

gtighe, Nov 19, 2016
  2. TitinaZG Win User

How do you save a picture from the web page or googled images on windows phone?

Hello Mafaldaly,

To save pictures on your Windows Phone 7, open your internet explorer, go for instance to google images, select an image, tap on the image for 2 seconds,
    it will come out “ Save image”.

Your saved images will be stored in “Pictures”.

Thanks for posting!

Andres M

TitinaZG, Nov 19, 2016
  3. groovyk Win User
    Nokia Lumia 610 - can't save pictures from the internet??

hi

I've recently bought the nokia lumia 610 and I can't seem to save pictures from the internet to my phone. I searched some stuff in google images, tried to save a few pictures but there is nowhere to click on that saves images. when I press ...
    on my display there is no option to save image.can anyone help? I have unlimited internet so downloading data is not a problem. thanks

groovyk, Nov 19, 2016
Thema:

Saving pictures from google images

1. Saving pictures from google images - Similar Threads - Saving pictures google

2. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  3. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  4. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  6. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving pictures from an Outlook email: Someone has emailed me one email of many pictures. The pictures are embedded in the body of the email. They aren't simply attachments. Is there a way that I can save the pictures to a hard drive all at once instead of selecting each individual one and saving it to a hard...
  7. Saving pictures from an Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!: Recently purchased Lenovo ThinkBook laptop, that came with Win10 Pro. Noticed that whenever I find an interesting image, picture, photo, doc, etc. while on Google Search, and I click "save". The saved item doesn't show up in the usual folders as in old PCs I had as these...
  9. Saving an image from Rhino6

Saving an image from Rhino6: Heya, I'm trying to save an image from Rhino6 to my computer, and the display on the software displays that the image has been successfully saved to the drive; however when I then check my documents folder it doesn't show, but in the 'Recent Documents' section of Quick...
  10. Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!

in Windows 10 Support
    Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!: Hello, I had not saved an image for a week or two, and suddenly a) I can no longer download any images from Google, Bing etc. I invariably get the message "Web Browser could not save the picture", and when I click on the file it says "It looks like we don't support this file...