Windows 10: Saving pictures from google images

Discus and support Saving pictures from google images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry. Thank you 70282 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gtighe, Nov 19, 2016.

1. gtighe Win User

Saving pictures from google images

When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry.

Thank you

:)

gtighe, Nov 19, 2016
  2. TitinaZG Win User

How do you save a picture from the web page or googled images on windows phone?

Hello Mafaldaly,

To save pictures on your Windows Phone 7, open your internet explorer, go for instance to google images, select an image, tap on the image for 2 seconds,
    it will come out “ Save image”.

Your saved images will be stored in “Pictures”.

Thanks for posting!

Andres M

TitinaZG, Nov 19, 2016
  3. groovyk Win User
    Nokia Lumia 610 - can't save pictures from the internet??

hi

I've recently bought the nokia lumia 610 and I can't seem to save pictures from the internet to my phone. I searched some stuff in google images, tried to save a few pictures but there is nowhere to click on that saves images. when I press ...
    on my display there is no option to save image.can anyone help? I have unlimited internet so downloading data is not a problem. thanks

groovyk, Nov 19, 2016
Thema:

Saving pictures from google images

1. Saving pictures from google images - Similar Threads - Saving pictures google

2. saving pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving pictures: Hi. I am trying to save a picture from FB in my pictures folder in the computer option. I have found over time, and then again today, when I save a picture and under jpeg usually, all I get is code. I go thru all the codes available to see if anything will change but there's...
  3. save image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save image: why the save box dont appear when I want to save an image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-image/ff086973-cccb-4206-a7cf-1e754325903c
  4. Saving background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  5. Google images

in Browsers and Email
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  6. Google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Google images: Until today, when I have a page of Google images open, if I clicked on an image it would open in a larger size, and give link to original pic. Now when I click image nothing happens. Any help appreciated. Thank You 116866
  7. Saving pictures to a picture folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  8. Picture saved

in Windows 10 Support
    Picture saved: I hate the way W10 saves my pics to it's photo's, then i can't transfer them to Face Book !! Anyone tell me how i can have them sent to pictures in this photo when i want to import them from my camera to this destination ????? [img] Many Thanks !! 54924
  9. Saving pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures: How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278
  10. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...