Windows 10: Saving pictures

Discus and support Saving pictures in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system. 39278 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Amadeus51, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Amadeus51 Win User

Saving pictures

How do I save pictures on Windows 10? My mouse does not have a right click on this system.

:)

Amadeus51, Jan 30, 2016
  2. Grvsng Win User

MMS - Finding Pictures

Hi
    DougEK,

Any picture you share or download or save all are saved in saved picture folder.

album>saved picture.

when you receive picture via mms tap hold on the picture and it will promt for save. Save it and you will find it in saved picture folder.

Regards,

Gaurav

Grvsng, Jan 30, 2016
  3. Saving Pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes or settings changes prior to this issue?
    • Is this issue only particular to picture file?
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 30, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Saving pictures

What kind of mouse do you have? Have you checked for a new driver for your mouse?

Rocky, Jan 30, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    If you don't have a right click option on your mouse My first guess would be the driver. My second guess would be a bad mouse. Do you have another mouse you can try?

Winuser, Jan 31, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Most likely they are using Boot Camp on a Mac, is why they cannot right click with their current mouse.

bro67, Jan 31, 2016
  7. Amadeus51 Win User
    I have a wireless mouse. It was on my old computer, this computer is brand new. Do I need to DL drivers for the whole system? The sound doesn't work, either. Thanks for the prompt replies. I'm not real good with computers and this system is very different from 7.

Amadeus51, Jan 31, 2016
  8. Berton Win User

Saving pictures

Your System Specs show Win10, most likely the mouse is faulty. I've not seen a Win10 not recognize basic mouse functions until it comes to the fancier mice with more functions.

The mention previously about Boot Camp on a Mac OS X machine prompts me to say that I use a Microsoft Bluetooth wireless mouse on my MacBook Pro OS X as well as on a couple of Notebooks. Apple does have a mouse with the wheel and both click buttons as well as a basic that uses a key combination to simulate the right-mouse click when needed.

Berton, Jan 31, 2016
  9. WHS
    whs Win User
    Without a right click it will be difficult to do anything useful.

10. Amadeus51 Win User
    Quick note. I did get a mouse and keyboard with the new computer. I'm using the keyboard but not the mouse.

Amadeus51, Jan 31, 2016
  11. Amadeus51 Win User
    he mouse won't copy/paste either. You think I should use the new mouse?

Amadeus51, Jan 31, 2016
  12. Amadeus51 Win User
    I'll be back to check for more help tomorrow. Have to get to bed, I have an early appointment tomorrow. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Amadeus51, Jan 31, 2016
  13. Amadeus51 Win User

Saving pictures

Okay, I have updated my drivers and changed to the mouse that came with the computer. Still no right click. Any other ideas? The change from wireless to corded mouse is a little difficult. I'd forgotten how much difference there is.

Amadeus51, Jan 31, 2016
  14. Amadeus51 Win User
    Sorry for the delay in getting back. Work and a power outage got in the way. That last driver update seems to have solved the problem. Also got my missing sound working. The IE sound recorder wasn't on. Thanks for all the help, gang, you're a great bunch.

Amadeus51, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Saving pictures

1. Saving pictures - Similar Threads - Saving pictures

2. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  3. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017: when you're in windows, and you click on your silhouette in the window menu and pick "change account settings" able to "browse for one", but when you "choose picture" the error pops upAccount Picture Error this picture couldn't be saved Additional problem information: error...
  4. account picture error, this picture couldn't be saved, error code: 0xd0020017

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  6. Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...

Surface Pro X internal Camera dont save the picture *error code...: I use a Surface Pro X with Win 11, you would think it would be under Windowsthen everything should at least work together. It is not so! I haveOnce again the problem is that I can use the camera like thisno photos will be saved with the application. There is another oneError...
  7. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  8. How to find and save Spotlight pictures?

How to find and save Spotlight pictures?: I want to save Windows 11 Spotlight pictures that show up in Background and Lock Screen. When I go to the Windows file: Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets, the folder is empty. Where are the Lock Screen/Background images stored if they are not in...
  9. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...
  10. Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved

Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved: When I try to change the picture of my Windows account in Windows 11, I get this error "Account picture error, the picture couldn't be saved"Error Code: 0x88982f8b...