Windows 10: saying to many tries use pin key

Discus and support saying to many tries use pin key in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello All, Well window 10 did it to me , was running fine until last night update ver 14393.222 ver 1607 install with no problem shut down went to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by baitmn, Sep 30, 2016.

1. baitmn Win User

saying to many tries use pin key

Hello All,
    Well window 10 did it to me , was running fine until last night update ver 14393.222 ver 1607 install with no problem shut down went to sleep, today trying to log in now this is a HP laptop with finger print reader that I have been using since window 8.0, now window hello screen has me lock out, saying to many tries use pin key,, have never use it or have one that can be provided, the system boots into the welcome screen lets me scan the finger reader turning colors to white which is ok,, But nothing after that,, Not sure if this is the correct forun spot to post this after all the reading, Need help from anyone please..

:)

baitmn, Sep 30, 2016

2. Being able to use pin

Someone recently took my windows phone,and must have tried many,many times to guess my pin to no avail.I tracked my phone down,got it back,but now it says try again 35216 minutes,what can i do to be able to use my pin?

williamking63, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Locarr Win User
    can't access PIN screen

when I tried to start my laptop this morning it opened with the password screen displayed, I have always used a pin to open windows not a password so I tried my Microsoft acct password and it said wrong password so I went to reset password on my desktop
    and changed my microsoft password then tried again and it says the same thing. I have tried as many old passwords as I can remember and it says the same for all of them. HELP How can I get it to use my PIN

Locarr, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

saying to many tries use pin key

1. saying to many tries use pin key - Similar Threads - saying many tries

2. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  3. I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased a windows key and it says it's already used: I got a new pc and a windows 10 home install. When booting up it asked for my key, then later I signed in, and it notified me that my key isnt valid...
  4. when asked for a pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try after 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when asked for a pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try after 2 hours: when asked for pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try again after 2 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-asked-for-a-pin-it-says-to-many-attempts/558ad2af-fee6-4bc1-90cd-03d23f10c64e
  5. when asked for a pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try after 2 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when asked for a pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try after 2 hours: when asked for pin it says to many attempts leave computer on try again after 2 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-asked-for-a-pin-it-says-to-many-attempts/558ad2af-fee6-4bc1-90cd-03d23f10c64e
  6. Product Key says it is being used on another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key says it is being used on another device?: Hi, I have had my computer for 4+ years, I recently got a new motherboard and CPU and re-installed windows, but was having issues with my PC bluescreening, and after running tests assumed my motherboard was no good. Just yesterday I got a new one, and obviously, my PC is...
  7. Incorrect PIN many times

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect PIN many times: Hi i have been trying to log in with my account to Microsoft edge in my PC and It always says that my PIN is incorrect and i now it isn't because i have tried it in my phone and another laptop and it is the right PIN my pc is crazy. Please someone help im going crazy....
  8. How many times can I use a key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times can I use a key?: I currently have Windows 10 on my PC. I plan on building a new one pretty soon, and I was wondering when I install Windows 10 can I use the same key? I’ve read that The same key cannot be activates on 2 different PCs. Is it possible to reactive Windows on my current PC so I...
  9. windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 says i ve entered wrong pin too many times: Hi windows 10 says I've entered wrong pin too many times but after 4 or 5 attempts windows gives me a code to enter which is A1B2C3 after entering this code it then asks for my pin and then windows opens ? I might have to do this 2 or 3 times and then the pin will work first...
  10. ctrl key mapped to many keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ctrl key mapped to many keys: Hello, So I have this weird problem with my Laptop keyboard. The control key is mapped to many other keys, I knw that because I did an online keyboard tester and everytime I press ctrl other keys get activated/pressed. Is this a hardware problem or can the ctrl be...