Windows 10: Says Windows 10 is not registered

Discus and support Says Windows 10 is not registered in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically I upgraded from 8.1 to Windows 10, and kept everything. Windows 10 registered. I did a clean install through a USB and skipped all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ICEing, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ICEing Win User

Says Windows 10 is not registered

Basically I upgraded from 8.1 to Windows 10, and kept everything. Windows 10 registered. I did a clean install through a USB and skipped all the product key requesting screens and now it says that Windows is not registered.

A Google search mentioned that it may take a few days. Is this true?

:)

ICEing, Jul 31, 2015

2. Nokia Music says my phone is not registered.

First you can try a "soft reset" of the phone bu taking the battery out while the phone is still switched on. After that put the battery back in, and turn on your phone again.

If this does not help, you'll need to format you memory card. Make sure to back up your data first! There are some good instructions on how best to do this

here

Kind regards,

Elin

elinahlberg---01, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Nokia Music says my phone is not registered.

Hi

Have you been able to succesfully transfer tracks from PC to this Comes With Music device before? What phone model do you have?

Kind regards,

Elin

elinahlberg---01, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Says Windows 10 is not registered

Yes, this is apparently a common thing. I would not do anything further until a few days have passed.
    Don't forget multiple million's are waiting for the same thing.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 31, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    I did that, and the clean install was activated almost immediately. Your mileage may vary.

Did you do anything that might prevent activation, like installing a different version of Win 10 than the one used in the upgrade?

bobkn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Says Windows 10 is not registered

1. Says Windows 10 is not registered - Similar Threads - Says registered

2. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  3. I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I unlinked my Asus vivobook and it won't let me register the device it keeps saying it...: I unlinked my aces VivoBook PC from my account I tried to register the device again using the serial number and it doesn't recognize the serial number why what do I do?...
  4. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...
  5. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...: I'm currently using Windows 10, and I have the account I want to be the primary account on my device, and when I go to remove the old one, I log in to it on my browser. After I log in on my browser, it doesn't show the device I'm attempting to remove it from under it, despite...
  6. My account doesn't have a device registered under it, even though the device says it's...

7. I’ve been trying to register my laptop so I could get my recovery key get it pops up saying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been trying to register my laptop so I could get my recovery key get it pops up saying...: I woke up to the BitLocker screen and I’m trying to register my acc so I could get my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-register-my-laptop-so-i-could/e02bd85b-d90b-470c-ba03-c6c365577569
  8. I’ve been trying to register my laptop so I could get my recovery key get it pops up saying...

I’ve been trying to register my laptop so I could get my recovery key get it pops up saying...: I woke up to the BitLocker screen and I’m trying to register my acc so I could get my BitLocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-register-my-laptop-so-i-could/e02bd85b-d90b-470c-ba03-c6c365577569
  9. My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and...: My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and taskbar is u responsive what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-doesnt-open-apps-anymore-settings-and/e64a2222-30ee-4345-92ac-cf63033e436b
  10. My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and...: My device doesn't open apps anymore, settings and other apps say class not registered and taskbar is u responsive what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-doesnt-open-apps-anymore-settings-and/e64a2222-30ee-4345-92ac-cf63033e436b