Windows 10: Scala for Musical Scales | GTK Environment

Discus and support Scala for Musical Scales | GTK Environment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This software looks like it could be a valuable learning tool for me. Apparently it is not the same a the Scala programing environment. Has anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikeincousa, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Scala for Musical Scales | GTK Environment

This software looks like it could be a valuable learning tool for me. Apparently it is not the same a the Scala programing environment.

Has anyone experience with it. especially under Widows 10?
    Successfully installed it and its needed support, GTK?

It goes back to Windows 2000. so I worry it might not work with Windows 10.

Also it call for the GTK environment. I am not sure what that is about. Is this now native in Windows 10?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scala_(software)
    Scala Home Page

Scala Downloads

GTK+ Download: Windows

:)

mikeincousa, Apr 5, 2017
  2. PaterAnt Win User

Ovi Maps/N8/CK200

I am having the same trouble hearing the maps voice guidance from my N8 through my motorcycle helmet Bluetooth headset (Scala Q2). I can hear music, voice commands, etc. but not the maps voice guidance.

PaterAnt, Apr 5, 2017
  3. N8 Maps

I believe he means via a scala headset on a motorcycle.

chukka---01, Apr 5, 2017
Thema:

Scala for Musical Scales | GTK Environment

1. Scala for Musical Scales | GTK Environment - Similar Threads - Scala Musical Scales

2. Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling: Are there any tips / tricks on how to correctly adjust the scaling? 14 inches. 2880x1800 I tried to use text magnification 125%, but not quite a panacea or something ... Somewhere soap, somewhere the text has increased, somewhere not, many sites are not displayed correctly,...
  3. Scaling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling: Are there any tips / tricks on how to correctly adjust the scaling? 14 inches. 2880x1800 I tried to use text magnification 125%, but not quite a panacea or something ... Somewhere soap, somewhere the text has increased, somewhere not, many sites are not displayed correctly,...
  4. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  5. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling: I have many machines running Windows 10. All of these machines are affected by the same issue. The monitors are 2560x1440, for some people this makes things too small. One solution is to adjust the resolution to 1920x1080 but then things are fuzzy. The other option is to...
  6. Display Scaling Changes Prints Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Recovery environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery environment: After converting the O/S disk from MBR to GPT and installing Windows 11, disk management lists two recovery partitions - one grayed out.What's the significance of this, if any? Can and should the grayed item be deleted? Or is all as expected......
  8. No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement: I was watching some shows last night and the volume was working just fine, but today when I was attempting it I could hear only the background noise. I can't hear the voices. This is the same in VLC as in Films & Movies....
  9. environment variables

in Windows 10 Customization
    environment variables: Hi, another question from a noob. I see in my PC environment variables at the bottom of the list a sole entry called ZES_ENABLE SYSMAN 1 .I am a sole PC home windows 10 user who only really games a lot. Should this be here, i can only find entries for this in the...
  10. Scaling

Scaling: I got a new program, but it wouldn't display properly so I changed the scaling to 100% and it worked but was too small, so I changed back to 200% and it still works but is slightly blurry, but I can put up with that, however Outlook is now blurry. I don't want to select "Let...