Windows 10: Scammer call

Discus and support Scammer call in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just got a call from California from guy who said he was from Microsoft calling about error messages being sent out from my computer running Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jds54, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jds54 Win User

Scammer call

Just got a call from California from guy who said he was from Microsoft calling about error messages being sent out from my computer running Windows 10. Wanted me to get on computer to fix problem.
    These scumbags are clever enough to take advantage of rollout and problems and hope someone will fall for there scam.
    Number was 831-856-5100.

:)

jds54, Jul 30, 2015

2. A scammer called

Many thanks for your help Bruce. I am not worried anymore.

Best regards

Bakhtiar

BakhtiarSaeedvafa, Jul 30, 2015
  3. A scammer called

And she had you go down to the bottom where this number was, correct?

ZFSendToTarget=CLSID{888DCA60-FC0A-11CF-8F0F-00C04FD7D062}

That number is not unique to any one computer.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Scammer call

1. Scammer call - Similar Threads - Scammer call

2. What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?: But I stupidly already did call the number, the person kept asking me how old I was, I never told him and I eventually just hung up the phone....
  3. What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?: But I stupidly already did call the number, the person kept asking me how old I was, I never told him and I eventually just hung up the phone....
  4. What should I do if I already called the number that the critical alert scammers sent me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888...: is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888 number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-scammer-pretending-to-be-microsoft/d2e4274d-39d9-444c-b83a-a89e7b46e336
  6. is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888...

is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888...: is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888 number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-scammer-pretending-to-be-microsoft/d2e4274d-39d9-444c-b83a-a89e7b46e336
  7. is there a scammer pretending to be microsoft windows locking my PC unless I call a 1888...

8. Scammer Call

Scammer Call: Hi this is James. I wanted to report a scammer call. I received 4 calls from +49 number with non american accent saying that he is with "microsoft" and saying that my computer is compromise and sending them errors, asking to connect to my computer. I think it's a scam. Are...
  9. Scammer Call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammer Call: Hi this is James. I wanted to report a scammer call. I received 4 calls from +49 number with non american accent saying that he is with "microsoft" and saying that my computer is compromise and sending them errors, asking to connect to my computer. I think it's a scam. Are...
  10. Scammer Call

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 877-541-2448

2. 1-877-541-2448

3. 877 541 2448

4. 8775412448