Windows 10: scan multiple pages into a single PDF

Discus and support scan multiple pages into a single PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HectorAlmendrades, Aug 19, 2018.

1. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document

:)

HectorAlmendrades, Aug 19, 2018

2. scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

How can I scan multiple pages into a single PDF (scanned) file? I'm using Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop and have an HP 4600 printer/scanner.

StephenHastings, Aug 19, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

Hi Stephen, your scanner does not have the capability to scan multiple pages to PDF. this functionality is also lacking in Windows 10

You will need a 3rd party app to be able to scan multiple pages to a PDF

A really good and free options is NAPS2 - Not Another PDF Scanner!

It is fully featured, can scan multiple pages into a PDF, it can OCR the text, so the resulting PDF has searchable text, not just images - this keeps the file size down

NAPS2 (Not Another PDF Scanner 2)

DaveM121, Aug 19, 2018
  4. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scanning multiple pages into a single PDF file

Use the scanner software provided with your scanner. This would allow you to scan multiple pages into a single pdf.

Otherwise, you can use NAPS2 for this purpose which is Open Source -
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/naps2/

E for Excel, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

scan multiple pages into a single PDF

1. scan multiple pages into a single PDF - Similar Threads - scan multiple pages

2. Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...: Hi,I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have a flatbed scanner without feeder. I'm looking for a scanning software that can scan multiple pages into a single PDF. I have tried a fewWindows Scan: only produce one-page PDFFax & Scan: since I don't have a feeder, it produce one-page...
  3. Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Scanning Software that scans multiple pages into a single PDF and has preview,...: Hi,I just upgraded to Windows 11. I have a flatbed scanner without feeder. I'm looking for a scanning software that can scan multiple pages into a single PDF. I have tried a fewWindows Scan: only produce one-page PDFFax & Scan: since I don't have a feeder, it produce one-page...
  4. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  5. Multiple page pdf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple page pdf: Just installed Microsoft Scan. How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf vs one pdf for each page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-page-pdf/a993c940-1135-4554-8e98-164fc306dc99
  6. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  7. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  8. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  9. HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file

HP Laser Jet 3055- can't scan to PDF, can't scan multiple pages to a single file: am using hp laser jet 3055, i have downloaded the printer driver for windows 10. after downloading i used the windows scan feature to scan my doc, where am able to scan to image format but am not able to scan into Pdf. and also not able to scan multiple page in to single...
  10. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 scan multiple pages to pdf

2. how to scan multiple documents into one pdf

3. windows scan multiple pages to pdf

4. scan multiple pages windows 10,
  5. how to scan multiple pages in windows 10,
  6. windows 10 scan multiple pages,
  7. scan multiple pages to pdf windows 10,
  8. how to scan pages to a single document,
  9. scan to pdf windows 10,
  10. how to scan multiple pages to a file folder in windows-10 scanner app?,
  11. how do i scan multiple pages,