Windows 10: Scan to Email Question In Windows 10

Discus and support Scan to Email Question In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy all, I Have windows 10. Here is my problem. I use an HP photosmart 5510 series all in one printer. I use this to scan documents. Before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fl2oftmd, Dec 28, 2015.

1. fl2oftmd Win User

Scan to Email Question In Windows 10

Howdy all,
    I Have windows 10. Here is my problem. I use an HP photosmart 5510 series all in one printer. I use this to scan documents. Before I upgraded from windows 7, I could scan to Email using Gmail. When I try this with windows 10, Using HP Scan, I'm told to set a default program in control panel. The problem is that the only program available is Microsoft mail.

Thanks in advance,
    PG

:)

fl2oftmd, Dec 28, 2015

2. Windows fax and scan not working on Windows 10

I thought my question was "I cannot scan from Windows Fax & Scan to windows live mail". When I was using Thunderbird for email I could scan attachments directly into an email, write the email, send it with attachments. How do I set up Fax & Scan to send
    the scan to Windows Live Mail. Sorry if my question miss led you.

Reg

RegKeeping, Dec 28, 2015
  3. SCAN PDF OR JPG TO EMAIL NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

1. Brother Control center 4

2. Installed updates 27.11.23

Feature Update windows 10 Version 1709

Installed Adobe Flash player windows 10 Version 1709

3. This Issue from 27.11.23

4. Yes I can Scan

Lil and Links Leiner, Dec 28, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Set up Microsoft mail to access your gmail account?

NavyLCDR, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Best solution would be to get Mozilla Thunderbird installed. Then, use Windows Fax & Scan. When you scan in the documents, all you do is click Forward as E-mail, and it will open the scan up in Thunderbird.

The reason why I suggested Thunderbird was because it's free, and the Mail app in WX doesn't work with WFS.

Just tested it and it works on Windows 10 x64.

Michaelvas17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Scan to Email Question In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scan Email Question

2. Questionable email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questionable email: I just received a Email today saying that my email will be deleted unless I click varification link, I think this is a scam and was wondering if it was from Microsoft or not havent clicked on the link yet....
  3. Questionable email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Questionable email: I just received a Email today saying that my email will be deleted unless I click varification link, I think this is a scam and was wondering if it was from Microsoft or not havent clicked on the link yet....
  4. scan to email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    scan to email: we have multiple clients that all of the sudden are unable to scan to email as of today 1/25/21. Just wondering if there was a windows upgrade that affected this capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-email/f7c75b9c-4f28-46b8-a511-1d21e9d7d09a
  5. Scan to Email

Scan to Email: How too retrieve scan documents send to email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-email/e47dc222-9209-4f9c-a231-3a430004ce49
  6. Email Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email Question: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a spare Windows 10 PC that I use for ecommerce tasks and a shipping label printer. I am using the Mail app and I would like to know if the below actions can be done automatically. Email received with attachment/attachments labels >...
  7. windows fax and scan email

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows fax and scan email: I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-email/8a6581d7-9ff2-42b8-9672-86162eb633c6
  8. Question about Scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Scanning: I would like see my scanner figure on the computer because I can't do that for mydelf [Original Title: scanner] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/question-about-scanning/25f67a36-44cd-4cb9-b5e1-14313fbcf7a6
  9. Windows 10 mail linked emails question

Windows 10 mail linked emails question: Windows 10 pro Version 1809 OS Build 17763.107 So this only started a few months back, all my emails disappeared and in the mail program, all it showed was Email 1 (4 accounts) Email 2 (2 accounts) and so on... So i was able to figure out how to split them back up...
  10. Email question

in Browsers and Email
    Email question: We finally got a new Dell computer and installed MS Office 2010 using my old CD. The problem we now have is the older version of Home Office does not include Outlook [img] . The Office 2010 email program is the absolute minimum and certainly is not what we need (for contact...