Windows 10: Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10

Discus and support Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to use VuPoint Solutions FS-C1-VP scanner on Windows 10. Unable to gain an image in the user screen. Black frames.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by capndan77, Jul 12, 2018.

1. capndan77 Win User

Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10

Trying to use VuPoint Solutions FS-C1-VP scanner on Windows 10. Unable to gain an image in the user screen. Black frames.

:)

capndan77, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ARichard Win User

Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! *Smile

ARichard, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Scanner not working after Windows 10 update

We understand that the update is causing an issue on your scanner and for us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro?
    • What is the make and model of your printer/scanner driver?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer/scanner driver?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to prevent your Windows 10 from updating:

Step #1: How to temporarily prevent
    a driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10.
    See the section that says Download the "Show or hide updates" troubleshooter package now. as well as the information on it.

Step #2:
    Run this diagnostic tool to prevent updates.

Step #3: If you're using Windows 10 Pro you have the ability to Post-pone incoming updates:

Defer upgrades in Windows 10.

Step #4: Restart your computer to apply changes.

Please get back to us with some answer and results.

Xylee Del, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Scanner inoperative when used on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Scanner inoperative used

2. Search inoperative

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search inoperative: Hi all, My PC contains a directory of directories named “Documents” where all the documents I created are stored. In particular I know because I can open it there is a Word file containing the word “Cardan”: located in directory “Documents”, subdirectory...
  3. Search inoperative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search inoperative: Hi all, My PC contains a directory of directories named “Documents” where all the documents I created are stored. In particular I know because I can open it there is a Word file containing the word “Cardan”: located in directory “Documents”, subdirectory...
  4. Search window inoperative

in Cortana
    Search window inoperative: Whyy am I unable to type in the search window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-window-inoperative/73b40372-cf7c-4121-9700-06d496c2cf6b
  5. USB INOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB INOP: 2 OF THE 3 USB PORTS ARE NOT WORKING ON MY ACER LAPTOP. THE 3.0 PORT IS WORKING THE OTHER 2 THAT ARE 2.O ARE INOP....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-inop/b85e2f54-9a42-4beb-b56a-6f08aafa9971
  6. Use scanner Windows 10 Pro

Use scanner Windows 10 Pro: When I go to scan, it says no scanner detected. I downloaded a MS scan app from the store - which was a BIG mistake. Same thing, Hamrick software works, although it puts a ridiculous watermark of it unless you pay big bucks. I found a workaround, which is a little tedious. I...
  7. Use of scanner

Use of scanner: I have recently upgraded to a Windows 10 and I am using a Canon MG2120 printer/scanner. I can print fine but can get the scanner going. Do you have a possible solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-scanner/9071cb89-e1a1-4e68-812b-9960797c2c2f
  8. Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative

Windows 10 upgrade printer inoperative: Gateway FX6800 with Lexmark P4350 All-in-One printer/scanner. Printer and scanner worked correctly on Windows 7 prior to upgrade. After upgrade, printer is not recognized. Printer is connected through USB port. Reinstalled applications and drivers from original source....
  9. using scanner in windows 10

using scanner in windows 10: my hwlett packard envoy 4500 with scanner is connected to my new computer with windows 10 and prints fine. How do I get it to scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-scanner-in-windows-10/24b962cd-0db6-4995-8a87-9e7657b62d8d
  10. Windows 10 Photos app inoperative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app inoperative: I have been having trouble with the Photos app that was pre-loaded on my PC. It used to open when I connected my iPhone and automatically downloaded any new photos. Now the app starts to open but before any pictures appear the app shuts down. I have checked the Windows store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. drivers win7 VuPoint Solution FS-C1-VP

3. vupoint fs-c1-vp-bx2 windows 10 driver