Windows 10: Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

Discus and support Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have to print a document, sign it and then scan it and then email it. I print a document at one of those copy places. Then I signed it and need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

I have to print a document, sign it and then scan it and then email it.

I print a document at one of those copy places. Then I signed it and need to scan it and email it. I used an iphone app called camscanner and it seems to be good. However when i sent the document to myself, i noticed it says Scanned by Camscanner under it. Its a watermark.

Can someone tell me how do i remove this watermark? I googled it but it says

Long press on the image and an array of options will pop up. From them, select the 'Save to Gallery' option.
    After the JPG image is saved to your gallery, take that image and convert it into PDF using Adobe Reader or any other online software.
    And Voila! Your pdf is ready and that too without the watermark.

There is no option of save to gallery. Does anyone know how i can get rid of this watermark? Or what other program to use as i have no scanner?

I tried iscanner on iphone but the issue is the picture is very bad quality etc.

:)

paulyjustin, Oct 9, 2017

2. Trojan:JS/Kovter.A

Windows Defender finds it and removes it. A few minutes later it finds it again and offers to remove it.

I then downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner. It found JS/Kovter.A and removed it. I ran the scanner again. It found the Trojan again.

Any recommendations?

[Moved from Windows]

DwightHargrove, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Scanner for Canon MP190 not working on Windows 10 (x64)

try Vuescan, it worked for me, the only bad thing is that the free trial saves your documents with watermarks, but it does control the scanner on the mp190. This is the only thing windows has failed me.

Petrovsky88, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

Why not simply take a photo of the document?

Samuria, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Bastet Win User
    Is this a free app or free with in-app purchase option? I would think you would have to pay to remove the watermark.

Bastet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

1. Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations - Similar Threads - Scanner Remove Watermark

2. Scanner issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner issue: I installed Windows 11. Now the computer, an HP D3Q8MB, cannot "see" my scanner. The scanner is part of my HP PSC 2410 printer. The printer works fine. But when I try to scan, I get a " cannot find device" error. Any idea how to resolve?...
  3. Scanner issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanner issue: I installed Windows 11. Now the computer, an HP D3Q8MB, cannot "see" my scanner. The scanner is part of my HP PSC 2410 printer. The printer works fine. But when I try to scan, I get a " cannot find device" error. Any idea how to resolve?...
  4. scanner issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanner issues: I have Windows 10 and an HP printer/scanner. The scanner will not establish a connection. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-issues/ce62e2c8-947c-4cd4-ac4d-da43ed5d9fb2
  5. Scanner issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanner issue: In the last 6 months I bought a new HP Pavilion and in the last 3 months I bought an Epson ET3750 all-in-one printer, which is wireless. I am unable to get my laptop to recognize the scanner feature in my new printer. How do I correct this issue?...
  6. Scanner issues

Scanner issues: My Epsom ET-4750 now scans my single page document in to separate pages. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-issues/dbfd8b8e-b58b-4e1f-9dc8-93acf058486a
  7. Scanner issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scanner issues: My HP Officejet pro 6110 will print normally but will not scan from the all in one to the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/scanner-issues/a2179425-b875-4f26-b030-71e6a9b55372
  8. Scanner Issues

Scanner Issues: My Scanner (HP All in one printer 3830) won't scan to my computer? States Computer not recognized? Although I can print from my computer on this printer fine. Help?...
  9. Recommend a flat bed scanner?

Recommend a flat bed scanner?: Can anyone recommend a flat bed scanner to work with Windows 10? 60754
  10. Scanner issue

Scanner issue: I have a Kodak 5200 all in one printer. The unit prints but won't scan to my laptop. AIO error ... then shuts down. Does anyone know of a fix? 6644