Windows 10: Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end.

Discus and support Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 and an Epson 320 series printer (wireless). Printer and scanner were working no problem, but now, though the printer connects ok,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelMonro, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end.

I am using Windows 10 and an Epson 320 series printer (wireless). Printer and scanner were working no problem, but now, though the printer connects ok, the scanner does not connect. Any solutions? Thanks, M

:)

MichaelMonro, Jul 18, 2018

2. Scanner Problem

Hi,

This issue you're experiencing with your scanner is because the network signal is loosing connection and freezing the scan task or the previous scan operation never ended. For us to better assist you with your issue on your scanner, we'd like to ask a few
    questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the scanner software?
    • Are you using a wired or a wireless scanner?
    • Have you tried unplugging the power cord from back of the scanner while the scanner is on?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  4. JJB70 Win User

Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end.

Wireless scanner connection

I have a new computer running windows 10. It is attached to my printer wirelessly, and it prints fine, but won't scan. Error message indicates "no scanner selected. select a scanner." When I select the scanner/printer, error message is "cannot connect
    with scanner." It works when I connect with cable, but I want the wireless connection.

JJB70, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end.

1. Scanner will not connect (wireless), but did last week. No change this end. - Similar Threads - Scanner connect wireless

2. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  3. HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP officejet printer connected to PC but scanner did not. How do I connect scanner?: I connected my HP officejet 8025 all-in-one printer to my PC with Windows 11, but the scanner did not connect. How do I connect the scanner?...
  4. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  5. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.: As usual, after doing so, my system is in a state of chaos worst than the normal chaos it has been in for the past several years. In any case, after restarting, I have lost about 50% of my taskbar. How can I get the entire taskbar back showing as it should show?...
  6. Late last week I did a restart to activate a new update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop: The scanner/printer doesn"t connect with laptop, although it runs print orders from the same maschine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-hp-scanner-wireless-to-dell-laptop/98254de3-b51b-442f-a09c-b3cf722fd498
  8. Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Printer/scanner wont connect: I have HP PAGEWIDE PRO MFO 577dw WIRELESS printer/scanner. It was working fine, but now my computer says Connect a scanner, all my print jobs go to the que the printer shows USE OFFLINE and I cannot select it to turn it off...
  9. Can't connect to some websites since last week.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to some websites since last week.: So last week, I was browsing the web until google.com and gmail.com stopped working. I then try to fix the problem today, but it ended up getting even worse. Now I can't access any google-related website, Steam, Duckduckgo, Bing, you name it. Only some websites work like...
  10. Change ethernet connection to a wireless connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change ethernet connection to a wireless connection: Is there a way that I can change from a ethernet connection to a wireless connection ? * Original title: WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-ethernet-connection-to-a-wireless/5e06ba61-1599-4a40-bc3d-1fa6f5c49321