Windows 10: Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series

Discus and support Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am attempting to scan a document from my Epson printer to my dell all in one. The printer does not see the computer. I am able to print from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobinAtkins1, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series

I am attempting to scan a document from my Epson printer to my dell all in one. The printer does not see the computer. I am able to print from the computer to the Epson, but cannot scan.

I am also trying to add the Epson Event Manager Software, but have been unsuccessful. Each time I try to download the driver support appears and wants me to sign up for a $9.99 monthly subscription, which I refuse to do.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

:)

RobinAtkins1, Jul 24, 2018

2. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts turning forever. I have to close Epson scan using the task manager or by right clicking Epson scan in the taskbar/close and Windows will send an error report.

1- I have uninstalled the Epson Scan software and reinstalled the latest driver from the Epson Website for Win 10 64 bit.
    2- I have tried to roll back to an earlier graphics card driver.
    I have tried using a different USB cable plugged into a different port.

So far the problem continues. I suspect the problem could be due to the latest Windows feature update or maybe the Graphics card driver could be to blame.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this problem would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris.

Chris Nicola, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Thanks Dalchina and Steve for your suggestions. Vuescan is quite a good professional programme but its not free. Windows scan does work but its not practical because so many of the settings and options I need are missing. Epson scan is ideal for my needs. Hopefully Epson or Microsoft will fix the bug in a future update.

Steve, I just tried running Epson scan as administrator and so far so good. I tried a couple of scans and clicked in some different windows and then went back to Epson scan and it did not crash. I will do some more testing and let you know how I get on. Thanks again!

Kind regards
    Chris

Chris Nicola, Jul 24, 2018
  4. PaulHW Win User

Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series

EPSON SCAN

Hello,

Thanks for trying to help but still have same problem - EPSON SCAN will not work correctly.

* Now have 2 printers on system: EPSON Stylus DX4200 Series + EPSON Stylus DX4200 Series (copy 1)

** " Copy 1 could not even print TESTPAGE .......

Any other suggestions??

many thanks

PaulHW, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series

1. Scanning document to computer from Epson 3700series - Similar Threads - Scanning document computer

2. Unable to save scanned documents from my Epson Stylus SX130

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save scanned documents from my Epson Stylus SX130: Hi my Epson Stylus SX130 is working fine in regards to printing and scanning but when I want to save a scanned document I am getting the following errors - MSVCR71.dllAWL.dllFINEOBJ.dllI am using Windows 10/11I have tried removing and reloading the programme also...
  3. Unable to save scanned documents from my Epson Stylus SX130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save scanned documents from my Epson Stylus SX130: Hi my Epson Stylus SX130 is working fine in regards to printing and scanning but when I want to save a scanned document I am getting the following errors - MSVCR71.dllAWL.dllFINEOBJ.dllI am using Windows 10/11I have tried removing and reloading the programme also...
  4. Unable to save scanned documents from my Epson Stylus SX130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can i scan a document on this computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i scan a document on this computer: can I scan on this computer with the camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-scan-a-document-on-this-computer/a1d2d866-8599-47c7-a372-4c46e8552cbb
  6. Scanning to email from epson ecotank 2760

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning to email from epson ecotank 2760: I cannot manually scan a document from the printer/scanner to either an email address or to my laptop. It is seeking a USB connection even though I have a wireless connection and readily print from my laptop to the printer/scanner....
  7. Cannot scan to Computer from Epson WF-2830

Cannot scan to Computer from Epson WF-2830: I have just installed the printer in subject above. When I came to scan from printer to Laptop which laptop I can see on the printer's screen I am getting invalid. OS of laptop is Windows 10. Epson Scan 2, and Epson Event manager are installed. But while when I type Epson...
  8. scanning a document from printer and sending to computer

scanning a document from printer and sending to computer: How can I scan a document on my printer and then have it sent to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-a-document-from-printer-and-sending-to/bd4687da-3e98-48d1-aec2-72ac1f8240c5
  9. scanning documents to computer

scanning documents to computer: I tried to scan some documents to my computer, and I don't know where they were sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-documents-to-computer/61113d37-abc0-4cf1-8993-697d9e012904"
  10. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

Can't find scanned documents in computer?: Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-scanned-documents-in-computer/dd9d2d35-8feb-46e3-a855-c01a7d949e30"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Scan diocument in Epson ET 3700

2. how to scan documents to computer from epson