Windows 10: Scanning from laptop with Wifi

Discus and support Scanning from laptop with Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Am using Windows 10 which has Windows Fax and Scan. Used to be able to print and scan to Epson printer by Wi-Fi. Then some update installed itself,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterCarroll2, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Scanning from laptop with Wifi

Am using Windows 10 which has Windows Fax and Scan. Used to be able to print and scan to Epson printer by Wi-Fi.

Then some update installed itself, and, despite much installing, removing, reinstalling and updating of drivers, etc., only printing now works by Wi-Fi.

Have had lengthy exchanges with Microsoft and Epson, but to no avail.

:)

PeterCarroll2, Jul 7, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 7, 2018
  4. karyeowl Win User

Scanning from laptop with Wifi

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Scanning from laptop with Wifi

1. Scanning from laptop with Wifi - Similar Threads - Scanning laptop Wifi

2. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  3. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  4. Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop randomly disconnects from wifi: I have searched the internet thick and thin to find a solution, without luck.After i moved to a new house, almost 1 year ago, my laptop would randomly disconnects from the 5G wifi. Connecting to the 2.4G wifi would solve this issue, but its painfully slow, that i would rather...
  5. unable to scan from printer to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to scan from printer to laptop: So weird. I was scanning a few documents to my computer sucessfully when i got a paper jam. I fixed the paper jam but when I attempted to continue my scanning, the system gave me a message that read "PC not connected"??? It also says Scan local USB. I dont recall seeing the...
  6. Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi

Laptop Randomly Disconnecting from Wifi: Hello, This is my first time posting to the ****munity, so I apologize in advance. So, I have a HP Pavilion Notebook. It's several years old. The past ~6 months my laptop has randomly disconnected from my Wifi. It will read "connected" to my Wifi network, but that no...
  7. Wifi disconnecting from laptop

Wifi disconnecting from laptop: My laptop keeps disconnecting from my wifi since it was updated to Windows 10, I never had this issue before and I have changed my wifi router but it is still the same?...
  8. Unable to Connect to Wifi from Laptop

Unable to Connect to Wifi from Laptop: I have Windows 10, 64 bit laptop. I am unable to Connect it to the Wifi - through mobile tethering connection. It is showing that Action is needed. If i click on it, it will simply open the browser. And when i did troubleshooting it is showing like need to login to internet...
  9. Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop randomly disconnected from WiFi...: Not sure how to describe this besides I came home opened laptop tried a web site and said no connection, so I tried to connect and didn’t show any connections which is odd because my PS4 is hooked up to the connection I’m trying to connect to. So anyways restarted laptop,...
  10. Scan laptop viruses from prompt command

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan laptop viruses from prompt command: Hello,I called on the Microsoft community to ask for an opinion in order to give me a script or a command prompt scan for laptop viruses. I mention that I have two partitions on the laptop as follows:-partition C with 256 GB operating system- partition D with 1000 GB...