Windows 10: Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

Discus and support Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The scanner on my printer creates a line on the center of the scanned image ONLY when using the ADF. I just updated the driver from EPSON, but it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulGardella, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

The scanner on my printer creates a line on the center of the scanned image ONLY when using the ADF.

I just updated the driver from EPSON, but it did not help. Any ideas?

:)

PaulGardella, Sep 3, 2018

2. Unable to access Epson wf2530 scanner on Windows 10 laptop

have a new laptop with windows 10 and cannot get it to communicate with my Epson wf2530 scanning function.Have downloaded appropriate drivers.What am I doing wrong?

Original title: Windows 10

RichardBaker0704, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts turning forever. I have to close Epson scan using the task manager or by right clicking Epson scan in the taskbar/close and Windows will send an error report.

1- I have uninstalled the Epson Scan software and reinstalled the latest driver from the Epson Website for Win 10 64 bit.
    2- I have tried to roll back to an earlier graphics card driver.
    I have tried using a different USB cable plugged into a different port.

So far the problem continues. I suspect the problem could be due to the latest Windows feature update or maybe the Graphics card driver could be to blame.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this problem would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris.

Chris Nicola, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Thanks Dalchina and Steve for your suggestions. Vuescan is quite a good professional programme but its not free. Windows scan does work but its not practical because so many of the settings and options I need are missing. Epson scan is ideal for my needs. Hopefully Epson or Microsoft will fix the bug in a future update.

Steve, I just tried running Epson scan as administrator and so far so good. I tried a couple of scans and clicked in some different windows and then went back to Epson scan and it did not crash. I will do some more testing and let you know how I get on. Thanks again!

Kind regards
    Chris

Chris Nicola, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

1. Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530 - Similar Threads - Scanning EPSON WF2530

2. Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11: The following is a fix for Epson Scan software not being recognized in Windows 11. This is working for me. Below steps derived from “The Geek Page”, dated January 28, 2022 By Saurav Dey. Step#1: In the search box, type Run and select it from the search results.Step#2: In the...
  3. Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson 4990 Photo - Epson Scan Windows 11: The following is a fix for Epson Scan software not being recognized in Windows 11. This is working for me. Below steps derived from “The Geek Page”, dated January 28, 2022 By Saurav Dey. Step#1: In the search box, type Run and select it from the search results.Step#2: In the...
  4. Epson All-in-one won't complete a Document scan to PDF- ABBYY Finereader 9.0 "Fine Cmd" not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson All-in-one won't complete a Document scan to PDF- ABBYY Finereader 9.0 "Fine Cmd" not...: Just recently upgraded from Window 7 to Windows 10 Pro. All my drivers Updated or Current and my Epson WF-3520 prints ok. The only thing I can't do is finish scanning & saving a document using Epson Scan and ABBYY Finereader 9.0 My all-in-one used to trigger the ABBYY...
  5. Epson printer WF2530 toner were do you change it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Epson printer WF2530 toner were do you change it: Epson print WF2530 toner were do you change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wf2530-toner-were-do-you-change-it/882639df-68ab-45c4-b0ac-66005ef15f3a
  6. Epson Scan Won't Launch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scan Won't Launch: I recently did an HP and windows update and since then my Epson Artisan 837 Scan won't launch. The printing works fine and when I go to Epson Settings and run a test it communicates with the scanner, passes and shows it's connected to the network. I've uninstalled and...
  7. epson printer wf 2630 all in one

in Windows 10 Customization
    epson printer wf 2630 all in one: epson printer wf 2630 printer not printing multiple copies pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-wf-2630-all-in-one/a075ae24-b412-4bbf-bbe6-301667b88f50
  8. Epson Printer will print but not scan

Epson Printer will print but not scan: My Epson will print but not scan & I've tried many to the "fix its" but for some reason it's still not working. I truly need some suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-printer-will-print-but-not-scan/4a5644c6-f51d-420c-ad2e-1249b0084fa6
  9. Epson Scan cannot Communicate.

Epson Scan cannot Communicate.: I have two different Epson Photo Flat Bed Scanners. models V330 and V370 photo . When attempting to use, both models show a box that says ... . I have deleted the app and reinstalled with no success on either flat bed scanner . I have unchecked compatibility mode....
  10. Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner

Epson Scan Crashes - Epson Perfection V700 Scanner: I have an Epson Perfection V700 Photo scanner and have not had any previous trouble with Windows 10. Recently Epson Scan started to crash. This happens when I click on any window outside the Epson scan interface and then click back into Epson scan. Then a blue circle starts...