Windows 10: scenic routes

Discus and support scenic routes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does the change of color (blue to dark blue) and solid line to dash indicate on scenic routes in the Map app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GaryReynolds2, Aug 14, 2018.

1. scenic routes

What does the change of color (blue to dark blue) and solid line to dash indicate on scenic routes in the Map app?

:)

GaryReynolds2, Aug 14, 2018

2. GPS on N8 - see route step by step

If by step by step, you mean a text listing of your route with turns listed, this is not available. This would be a useful feature and maybe you could contact the Nokia Beta Lab to ask if it can be added to a future version. It is however possible to
    see a graphical display of your route.

tangerine---01, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Planning a route for HERE Maps/Drive+ Beta

I face similar problems as nevelan. With my 'old' Nokia 5230 I was able to prepare rout collections with many vias on the PC and then I could sync those to the mobile. The GPS on the 5230 was very slow and somewhat imprecise, but the solution worked quite
    nicely on my long scooter tours or with the convertible along scenic byways and pittoresque routes in many countries. The main problem was that the routing on the mobile was partly different from waht was planned on here.com. But, this could be minimized with
    more via points.

Now I have decided for an update to a Lumia phone and I can't sync my collected routes or prepare new ones on this web site or alternative programs and use them on the mobile (e.g. as with Garmin devices).

A new phone with many new functionality, but a step back in some repect. I consider to go back to my old 5230, as long as it works.

PedroB---01, Aug 14, 2018
  4. ruthlez Win User

scenic routes

Network Routing Tables

Hi everyone!

I recently started using a VPN. However some websites block VPN ips so I can't visit them.
    To solve this problem I would like to add the blocked website's IP to my route table.
    It works fine on my other laptops but on my PC it doesn't seem to function. I ran the following command as an administrator in my cmd. Got the OK! feedback message but I still get blocked from visiting the website when on a VPN.

Code: Route add [website IP] [Default Gateway][/quote]

At the bottom of this screenshot :

scenic routes [​IMG]

you can see that the IP is indeed added to the list but sadly it doesn't function. I have been suggested to reinstall my Windows 10 but was wondering if there aren't any other solutions to this problem.

Thanks in advance!

ruthlez, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

scenic routes

1. scenic routes - Similar Threads - scenic routes

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  5. Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...

Windows 11 network stack has a routing bug. It sends frames out the wrong egress interface,...: Windows routing sucks. It is so buggy it forwards frames out the wrong interface. It appears not to follow the basic routing principle of "longest-match-wins" in the routing table. It seems as though even when a more specific route exists in the routing table "route print" it...
  6. How do I stop Windows using an Ethernet without Internet route over a WiFi with Internet...

How do I stop Windows using an Ethernet without Internet route over a WiFi with Internet...: I have an Ethernet connection to my router and a Wi-Fi connection to a personal hotspot. When the router's Internet connection is down I want Windows to route traffic via the Wi-Fi connection to the personal hotspot instead, but it appears to be continuing to try to connect...
  7. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location: When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could click on that would tell you pictures location. Recently this either does not happen at all or if it does it takes a longtime...
  8. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location: When I log in to Windows 10 the scenic picture you see log in window use to after a short time show an area in upper right of picture that you could click on that would tell you pictures location. Recently this either does not happen at all or if it does it takes a longtime...
  9. Windows 10, scenic log in window, does not always show info on picture location

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft releases new free scenic wallpapers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases new free scenic wallpapers for Windows 10: Microsoft has released another set of wallpapers for Windows 10 and it’s available for free from the company’s app store. Microsoft has published four new wallpapers for Windows 10 and there’s also a nature-inspired wallpaper. New wallpapers are released every month and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows maps scenic route