Windows 10: Schedule Task Save Errors

Discus and support Schedule Task Save Errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am having this error in Macrium Reflect when trying to set a new schedule. I have to add an exclusion to the Antivirus software which is Defender?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shipinomore10, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Schedule Task Save Errors

I am having this error in Macrium Reflect when trying to set a new schedule.
    I have to add an exclusion to the Antivirus software which is Defender?
    in Advanced Setup under exclusions I need to add one for Macrium and I have the text to add but
    so far I cannot find how to get to that point.
    this is for ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 anti-virus.
    Would someone help please.
    shipinomore. I am running build 10074 currently but I think this started several versions ago.
    Thank You.

:)

shipinomore10, Apr 29, 2015

2. task scheduler error

hi,

i have recently, upgraded to win 1 pro from win 7.

when i schedule scanning for superantispyware, and click save , i get the following error:

Schedule Task Save Errors [​IMG]

although, the schedule timings are saved and it performs the task as per the scheduled time.

if , i look in c:\windows\system32\tasks , here i see two superantispyware scheduled tasks.

if i check task scheduler, upon opening it , there are no errors and no superantispyware folder exixts.

if i check the registry entry : hklm\software\microsft\windows nt\currentversion\schedule\tasks cache\task and tree , there the folder exixts.

any assistance to resolve tis issue shall be appreciated.

regards

ATUL RAMESH SURI, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Windows Script Host: Can not find script file

Hi,

The script file was added by a malware. Your AV program removed it but the startup entry or the scheduled task remains, which is what causes the error.

Download
    Autoruns
    from Microsoft site and run it as administrator.

From the File menu, click Save As to save the listings to a .ARN file.

Zip the file, upload to your cloud account and share the link here.

The offending entry is most likely loading as a Scheduled Task.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 29, 2015
Thema:

Schedule Task Save Errors

1. Schedule Task Save Errors - Similar Threads - Schedule Task Save

2. Task Scheduler errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler errors: Hi I upgraded a Windows 7 Pro 64 BIT O/S pc to Windows 10 Pro 64 BIT O/S. It seems since I did this every time I open task scheduler I get a few errors that say User_feed_sycronization with different numbers after it and a task registraion error. I can create new tasks and...
  3. Task Scheduler Error Popup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Error Popup: When I open up the task scheduler, I get the error popup shown below. I do not see any task with that number so how do I fix the problem? Thanks for your help. [ATTACH]...
  4. Task Scheduler Error

Task Scheduler Error: 3 days ago, my task scheduler stopped working showing the following error '' Remote Computer was not found '' and then '' the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs'' so I...
  5. Task Scheduler error

Task Scheduler error: Hello This error was showing to me when I was need to update my geforce experience and I saw an error that said that I need to start the task scheduler so I press windows key and R, run services.msc, go to task scheduler and attempted to start it and then I saw this massage:...
  6. Errors by opening Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors by opening Task Scheduler: Hello. When I open the Task Scheduler, I get many error messages, which mostly resemble to "Task Name: The task object version is either unsupported or invalid" along with a few "The selected task 'Name' no longer exists. To see current task, click Refresh". One thing...
  7. file save & task scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file save & task scheduler: I save my backup files on a separate PC which I am using for storage of pictures . how can I setup the task scheduler on my main PC to start my 2nd PC to backup my files, and after 30minutes using the task scheduler on PC 2 to ask if I wanted to turn of the PC? can any one...
  8. Task Scheduler error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler error: Each time an attempt is made to change an existing/working entry that I have created in Task Scheduler it reports "invalid parameter." Same thing occurs when importing a previously exported, working entry that I created, which necessitates deletion and recreation of the...
  9. Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Errors - SPP & other scheduled tasks: Hi, Been noticing a number of errors when I open task scheduler for e.g. SVC Restart Task - The task XML contains a value that is incorrectly formatted or out of range" Other than the aforementioned task there are errors with the following: a) Schedule Scan b) Reboot...
  10. Task Scheduler Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Error: When I access Task Scheduler, an error appears that says SqmUpload_S-1-5-21......... no longer exists. To see the current tasks, click Refresh. However, the same message appears when I click Refresh. I can close the message and it appears the Task Scheduler is OK. A person on...