Windows 10: Scheduled support not happening

Discus and support Scheduled support not happening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was told that a level 2 techniian would call me today between 4-6 pm but no one has called.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FlorenceNiles, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Scheduled support not happening

I was told that a level 2 techniian would call me today between 4-6 pm but no one has called.

:)

FlorenceNiles, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Scheduled support not happening

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Scheduled support not happening

1. Scheduled support not happening - Similar Threads - Scheduled support happening

2. What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?: What happens if by mistake i deleted all the scheduled tasks?Actually By mistake i deleted all the tasks in tasks folder.Can anyone help me out?What will happen?I restarted my laptop though 2 times.There was no harm.I actually did that as there was a problem with Task...
  3. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  4. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?: On Windows 10 up to two weeks ago, I have a simple 1 AM-scheduled task. The action was to run python with the argument "C:/Users/Administrator/OneDrive/ProgrammingLanguages/Python files/Obsidian helpers/dailyNoteMaker.py"Then suddenly it stopped working. I have tried various...
  5. Task Scheduler on Windows 10: What Happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Scheduled Task runs but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scheduled Task runs but nothing happens: I have a scheduled task that maps a network drive, performs a task and then disconnects from that network drive. I just moved to a new PC and copied it exactly as I had it on the other PC where it ran fine for years and it will not run on this. one. The mapping of the...
  7. what happened to microsoft chat support??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happened to microsoft chat support??: HI I am looking for the option to web chat with a support person - i keep going around in circles and it seems nobody actually works in the support department anymore?...
  8. what happened to microsoft chat support??

what happened to microsoft chat support??: HI I am looking for the option to web chat with a support person - i keep going around in circles and it seems nobody actually works in the support department anymore?...
  9. What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happened to timely Microsoft support??!!!: I have an existing ticket number and I've been on hold waiting for tier 2 support for an hour an 20 minutes now. I'm in too deep to try and call back now. The last time I was on hold for an hour and a half; someone finally answered and then hung up. Madness!!!...
  10. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a