Windows 10: why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

Discus and support why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SCIENTIST.CO, Aug 9, 2020.

1. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

Please answer my question

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC

:)

SCIENTIST.CO, Aug 9, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

1. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation? - Similar Threads - why suddenly asks

2. windows 10 suddenly asking for password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 suddenly asking for password: title submitted by /u/jiviteshkadost [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3f7mz/windows_10_suddenly_asking_for_password/
  3. Windows suddenly asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly asking for activation: Hello, I have recently encountered this issue where my windows suddenly started asking for activation. It displays me 0x8007007B error and i can't seem to find a solution to this. Thanks for answers....
  4. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  5. Why is Windows 10 suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 suddenly not activated: Why is Windows 10 suddenly not activated, as a result. I can't open my Word and other Office Files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-10-suddenly-not-activated/08125297-22eb-48e9-8f1c-27f15358b4c3
  6. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...
  7. MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.

MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.: WHTA IS THE THE PRODUCT KEY OF PRODUCT ID 00331-10000-00001-AA475 THE PRODUCT ID ENDS WITH T83GX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-asking-is-suddenly-asking-for/0577d752-cfc1-4b64-aa0c-66c39f6e0f71"
  8. Suddenly Windows is asking for a license for Windows Pro 10 N... Why?

Suddenly Windows is asking for a license for Windows Pro 10 N... Why?: Hi, I received the message that I need to activate Windows!?! [ATTACH] Apparently, I have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro N, but the software installed is Windows 10 Pro. It is strange because the only one who installs things about OS is Windows itself... So,...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password.: I have Windows 10 on a home computer and I don't need the security of a password. I have it set to to boot without asking for the password. Recently, it started asking for the password. Rebooting the computer directly from that screen boots the computer without asking for the...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 suddenly asking for a password: Hello! I've just started configuring a new pc. After relocating the Users folder from the SSD to the HDD drive successfully (following the tutorial in this forum), i wanted to change the name of the user folder. I activated my starting account, deleted the dummy one for...