Windows 10: Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio

Discus and support Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This happens in VLC and also ingame (Call of Duty WWII for example). I tried many methods to no avail. Just to make sure, I check system usage from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Majorix, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Majorix Win User

Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio

This happens in VLC and also ingame (Call of Duty WWII for example). I tried many methods to no avail.

Just to make sure, I check system usage from Task Manager and there is no shortage of resources.

:)

Majorix, Feb 24, 2018

2. Update and stuttering issue

When I update my windows I get an error "0x8024a10a". Please help

And also from past 10 days there is a new stuttering issue come up in my OS. Screen stutters in every 1-2 min. This is happening while playing audios and videos as well. Auido and Videos also stutter while playing. This is very irritating. Please help in
    fixing this

Shubhambits, Feb 24, 2018
  3. mskontakt Win User
    Not showing the picture-02

helo,

i can watch XviDs on it.

Video AVI: 1000kBps

Audio MP3: 128 vbr

works perfect Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio :)

larg videofile will stutter while playing

mskontakt, Feb 24, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, suggest you run a free tool called LatencyMon by Resplendence. This will give an indication of latency on your system, a common cause of stutter- but will not diagnose it for you. Unfortunately that can be harder. It may be related to a particular device driver.

Please see my collection of notes and references to threads on this forum where you may gain further ideas.

dalchina, Feb 24, 2018
  5. Majorix Win User
    I d/led that and ran it. It said something about CPU throttling but for some reason won't let me copy the message. Anyway I switched the power usage option to "High Performance". It didn't change anything. By the way I forgot to say in the OP but this only happens when I background the process.

Majorix, Feb 25, 2018
  6. Majorix Win User
    *bump* Guys please help me, this is frustrating! I re-formatted but that didn't help either. Backgrounding an application randomly breaks the audio and sometimes stutters the mouse too!

Majorix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Screeching And Stuttering While Playing Audio - Similar Threads - Screeching Stuttering While

2. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  3. Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.: Every now and again while I'm playing games Modern warfare 2, Grounded etc. my pc will cut the audio in and out and lag making any videos or music I have in the background buffer/stutter, however this does not completely freeze my pc as I'm able to alt tab as well as open my...
  4. Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.

Pc lags and stutters while audio simultaneously cuts in and out while playing games.: Every now and again while I'm playing games Modern warfare 2, Grounded etc. my pc will cut the audio in and out and lag making any videos or music I have in the background buffer/stutter, however this does not completely freeze my pc as I'm able to alt tab as well as open my...
  5. Audio screeching sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio screeching sound: Hi. During game play, and happens intermittently, I get a very loud, like screeching/scratching sound. Practically knocks me off my chair. I ordered a headset for my games. Should this sound come thru, it will perforate my eardrums. I just got windows 11. I never experienced...
  6. Audio screeching sound

Audio screeching sound: Hi. During game play, and happens intermittently, I get a very loud, like screeching/scratching sound. Practically knocks me off my chair. I ordered a headset for my games. Should this sound come thru, it will perforate my eardrums. I just got windows 11. I never experienced...
  7. Computer randomly stutters playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly stutters playing audio: Hello, I've been having audio issues for the past month or so and nothing I've done seems to help. Whenever I'm listening to youtube or other audio sources they will randomly stutter and cause my whole computer to lag at the same time. This happens pretty frequently, with...
  8. Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio stuttering while playing music, videos and videogames: 3 weeks ago I noticed that my computer started stuttering for a second or less while playing music, videos and videogames. Video and audio will stutter for a brief period of time randomly almost always 5 minutes after I begin playing media or randomly every 20, 30, 60 minutes...
  9. Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stuttering while playing online Movies: Hello I have an issue where my audio begins to stutter, especially when i use streaming service like Netflix - to watch movies. While it stutters it begins to desync and the further you watch the movie - the more desync between video and audio increases. At first i...
  10. video stutters while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screeching when playing mp3