Windows 10: Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Discus and support Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lakshi, Oct 29, 2016.

1. lakshi Win User

Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet

Hello, i have a nextbook windows tablet and i upgraded it to windows 10. I had exported all the drivers when it was on windows 8. After upgrading to windows 10 i installed drivers for camera and rotation and both working fine. Now the problem is when i rotate the tablet the screen does not rotate. I went to setting-display but there is not option to "Allow the screen to auto-rotate". I have drivers for "acc_sensordriver.inf_x86_999d5f2855bb8cee" but dont know what to do next...help

:)

lakshi, Oct 29, 2016
  2. hsdn Win User

Windows 10 screen rotation with Nextbook Flexx 10.1

Not sure if this will work for Windows 10, but here is a guide to enable auto-rotation on the stock version of a NextBook Flexx.

Auto Rotation Fix for NextBook Flexx and Windows 8.1 | HoloShock.com

3. Nextbook Flexx 10 will not go into Tablet Mode

After having to use a usb flashdrive to reinstall windows 10 on my nextbook, tablet mode nor auto rotation is working anymore??

RobynH1987, Oct 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Oct 29, 2016
  5. lakshi Win User
    I will try tomorrow and post results

lakshi, Oct 29, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Hi lakshi! Still messing with the Nextbook tablets? To get screen rotation to work you need to manually install the kxfusion sensor driver. Open device manager. Click on the action menu item at the top. Select the Add Legacy Hardware item. Click Next, then Install the hardware that I manually select from a list then Next. Leave show all devices highlighted, click next. Have Disk. Browse to the folder with the kxfusion.inf, mine is kxfusion.inf_x86_8812aeebcec74be4. Select the kxfusion.inf file. Open, OK. Install the KX Fusion Sensor Device.

NavyLCDR, Oct 29, 2016
  7. lakshi Win User
    Hi NavyLCDR, tried as you said...first the screen was always crooked, i installed driver now the screen is stable and i can use the tablet with keyboard but the screen doesnt rotate when i turn the tablet I also went to display options but there is no option to turn the rotation on........any ideas bro?

lakshi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen doesnt rotate on my nextbook windows tablet - Similar Threads - Screen doesnt rotate

2. Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates: I was watching a tv show on my laptop and I wanted to turn my computer sideways to view a screen sideways but the screen auto-rotated when I turned it. I did a quick search and the solution seemed to be to turn auto-rotate lock on but it's already on and the option is greyed...
  3. Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation lock is on but my screen still rotates: I was watching a tv show on my laptop and I wanted to turn my computer sideways to view a screen sideways but the screen auto-rotated when I turned it. I did a quick search and the solution seemed to be to turn auto-rotate lock on but it's already on and the option is greyed...
  4. Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two windows 10 nextbook tablets that wont factory reset.: We bought them almost 4 years ago. They started getting really slow because of lack of space. Then windows went through a huge update about two years ago and even though I deleted almost everything i installed on both tablets it still said there wasnt enough room for the...
  5. Nextbook tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nextbook tablet: How do you reset your password for a Nextbook tablet? I dont want it to go to factory reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nextbook-tablet/53a52380-7cc6-4d74-acdf-854c390b8ac8
  6. How to make screen auto rotate for tablet use?

How to make screen auto rotate for tablet use?: I can only get my screen to rotate if I manually go to display setting and click portrait. I've looked up how to auto rotate and all the pictures show there should be a rotate lock switch but that doesn't come up on my screen. Does that mean I can't have auto rotate or I have...
  7. Screen not rotating in tablet mode

Screen not rotating in tablet mode: It has been rotating normally until this morning. I noticed people have experienced problems for a long time. What I didn't find were any fixes from Microsoft. The posts are also locked so does that prevent community members from helping each other. Currently, this device is...
  8. connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet to a bluetooth keyboard: I cannot get a bluetooth keyboard to connect to my windows 10 nextbook flex 10a tablet. it stopped connecting a couple of weeks ago, its nt the keyboard....
  9. NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera: Hello, i have a 10.1 inch nextbook windows tablet running on windows 8.1. My camera is working fine and in device manager it shows as "Intel(R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400". In properties it says: Driver date: 8/1/2014 Driver version: 19.50.53.344 But when i upgrade...
  10. Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?

in Windows 10 Support
    Nextbook Tablet - Screen not Rotating with Windows 10 Upgrade?: I recently picked up a Nextbook 10 and, after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8, the screen rotation no longer works. I've googled the problem and found some older posts. Has there been any update? I found another post from a Microsoft site where someone provided a link to his...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nextbook screen rotation driver

2. how to rotate screen on nextbook tablet

3. acc_sensordriver.inf_x86_999d5f2855bb8cee

4. nextbook screen not rotating,
  5. how to turn the camera on nexbook 2 in 1,
  6. nextbook flexx 9 screen rotation,
  7. screen rotation nextbook,
  8. how to change screen angle for nextbook tablet,
  9. nextbook wont rotate screen,
  10. does nexbook have auto rotate for screen,
  11. screen rotation nextbook 10.1,