Windows 10: Screen doesnt turn back on

Discus and support Screen doesnt turn back on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK so sorry if this is in the wrong area but I didn't see a troubleshooting area and I believe my problem could be driver related. OK so whats wrong is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by coreyy, Oct 9, 2015.

1. coreyy Win User

Screen doesnt turn back on

OK so sorry if this is in the wrong area but I didn't see a troubleshooting area and I believe my problem could be driver related. OK so whats wrong is after upgrading to windows 10 pro a lot of the times I let me computer sleep it will either sleep for a little bit and then the power light will turn back on and all the fans a running and when i move the mouse or tap the keyboard my monitor wont turn back on. If I click on power button it does nothing and I either have to hard restart or click the reset button. Also note it never did this when I was on windows 8.1. As far as i know everything is also up to date and every time ive googled this problem ive only seen it happening with laptops or regular computers

CPU: i5 4460
    GPU: MSI Radeon R9 200 series
    Mobo: EVGA Z87 Stinger

:)

coreyy, Oct 9, 2015

2. 0xc0150002 system restore

It doesnt make that screen anymore, but it makes the screen white (not pure white like a trasnsparent) and its frozen. And when i turn on my PC it turns off then on then off then on then off then on. So i have to unplug it then plug it back in then it
    turns on my PC and everything works until i play minecraft again and it does that screen after 10 minitues.

ColbeyMiskech, Oct 9, 2015
  3. kevc1981 Win User
    5800 XM won't start up any more, please help!

Same problem here. Tried the reset, doesnt work. Had no problem until I updated firmware to v52. Worked perfectly, turned it off last night. Tried to turn it back on this morning and I get the nokia screen, then goes black, then a white screen and phone
    dies. Any ideas?

kevc1981, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Screen doesnt turn back on

1. Screen doesnt turn back on - Similar Threads - Screen doesnt turn

2. My screen doesnt work after turning on hdr.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen doesnt work after turning on hdr.: I got a new monitor today and i accidentally turned on hdr now i have a black screen in windows only.My old monitor still works well because it doesn't have hdr feature....
  3. My screen doesnt work after turning on hdr.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen doesnt work after turning on hdr.: I got a new monitor today and i accidentally turned on hdr now i have a black screen in windows only.My old monitor still works well because it doesn't have hdr feature....
  4. My screen doesnt work after turning on hdr.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC Turns on but doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Turns on but doesnt work: My PC, predator orix 9000, Turns on, lights up, makes sounds, but doesnt work or react, Once IT Worker And IT got me to BIOS And IT set time to 3 years ago, i Checker cable, And everything, but Now i didnt know what to do, becouse None IT technic companies Are open, anyone...
  6. PC Turns on but doesnt work

PC Turns on but doesnt work: My PC, predator orix 9000, Turns on, lights up, makes sounds, but doesnt work or react, Once IT Worker And IT got me to BIOS And IT set time to 3 years ago, i Checker cable, And everything, but Now i didnt know what to do, becouse None IT technic companies Are open, anyone...
  7. Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on: After my Intel Graphics card was mysteriously disabled, my pc only had a black screen but would still turn on. As told online, I opened up the pc and took out the CMOS for a minute and put it back in, but after putting the screen back on and plugging everything back in, it...
  8. Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on

Computer Beeps and Doesnt Turn on: After my Intel Graphics card was mysteriously disabled, my pc only had a black screen but would still turn on. As told online, I opened up the pc and took out the CMOS for a minute and put it back in, but after putting the screen back on and plugging everything back in, it...
  9. One monitor turns off/doesnt come back on - message “No DP signal”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One monitor turns off/doesnt come back on - message “No DP signal”: I’ve had the same two-monitor set-up for approx. 1yr and never had any issues. Now, all of a sudden one monitor either stays off after sleep mode or doesn’t come on when performing a restart. The only way to get both monitors up and running is to shut down the computer and...
  10. Turning off computer and unable to turn screen back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turning off computer and unable to turn screen back on: I have a Windows 10 Surface, and I am experiencing an ongoing issue with the power/screen. When I click the power button to put the computer to sleep but not shut down, I can usually turn it back on shortly. However, if I leave the screen off for too long, I can't turn it...