Windows 10: Screen flicker

Discus and support Screen flicker in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just upgraded daughters pc to windows 10 and screen just flickers constantly. Here video if anyone can help I've updated her GPU drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Morty1884, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Morty1884 Win User

Screen flicker

Just upgraded daughters pc to windows 10 and screen just flickers constantly. Here video if anyone can help I've updated her GPU drivers.

[youtube]rfUW_zwYPX8[/youtube]

:)

Morty1884, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Blinking windows error

Hi,

Just to verify regarding your concern, are there specific windows that are blinking or is the screen flickering all together?

If you are experiencing the screen flickering, kindly refer to this article on how to troubleshoot
    screen flickering in Windows 10

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Patricia Yu, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Screen flicker

1. Screen flicker - Similar Threads - Screen flicker

2. Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another flickering screen....with one weird twist: I've, been trying to solve a flickering screen issue for some time now. I have done the troubleshooting recommended by Microsoft, including 1) checking if Task Manager flickers (it does); 2) noting that external monitor doesn't flicker, even when the primary is flickering....
  3. Screen flickering

Screen flickering: Hi there, i have a problem with my screen. My screen flicks, it goes black and returns back to normal, and this happens a lot in a short period of time. This can go to extreme cases in which my primary screen just stops working and i have to force restart my pc in order to...
  4. Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options

Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options: Hi, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep flickering. I go to settings-> Display , the orientation drop down menu keeps flickering. It doesn't let me change it from default "landscape". Then I go to "advanced display setting" and the...
  5. Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct

Screen flicker from wall HDMI port for projector, works fine on direct: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop. It has Core i7 8th Gen 8750H Processor. 16GB RAM/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics 1050 Ti 4 GB GDDR5, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 250GB as the main C partition.I am running Windows 10 - 64 bit, version 1903. It is up to...
  6. screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019

screen flicker after windows 10 update september 2019: Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591E&SUBSYS_077A1028&REV_02\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. This is the message under my device manager details under Events. I tried a driver update, but It says the device is working properly, and the best driver is already...
  7. Screen Flickering on AC Power - Windows 10

Screen Flickering on AC Power - Windows 10: My screen is extremely flickering/ blacking out when on power. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 710s with a Intel Graphics 620 display adapter. When I roll back the display adapter to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter the problem almost entirely vanishes, but still flickers very...
  8. Screen flickering and hardware failures!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering and hardware failures!: Recently my computer has been flickering like mad, and reliability history has been spitting out these errors: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎24/‎2019 2:48 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to...
  9. Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels

Upon starting my Windows 10 Surface Pro 6 the screen flickers between brightness levels: If my computer is asleep or shutdown, turning it on will result in the screen changing the brightness levels very quickly in under a second. No flickering afterwards. It's only when I first turn on the device. There is no difference if the device is plugged in or not. I'm...
  10. screen flickering

screen flickering: Why has my PC (windows 10) started flickering then shutting down and restarting? It looses everything you are doing at the time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/0561dcf7-f73e-49f9-9b3e-0199bb525577